gears

Aug 27, 2016
well i did something wrong, blue screen of death, stuck in boot loop and laptop can't see my hard drive anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bloo

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
You could try to install it? Not sure if it'll work; Windows 10 only has DX12 and DX11 out of the box.
DirectX redistributable can be found here:

Reactions: Bloo

Lardon

Aug 17, 2016
after getting it installed and updated ... i cant play it, runs too slow on my laptop to make choices on anything in the allotted time.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
after getting it installed and updated ... i cant play it, runs too slow on my laptop to make choices on anything in the allotted time.
That's hardware related :S you need a better PC or reduce settings.

Reactions: Jeffy91

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
that really has to be a old laptop then. Considering the requirements

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
that really has to be a old laptop then. Considering the requirements
Older Illusion games are notoriously unoptimised. You think Artificial Academy 2 is bad? Try Sexy Beach Premium Resort. The graphics are mediocre at best, and yet modern computers still choke and stutter in the 3D overworld where you run around. My Gamecube could run those overworlds at 60fps and no stuttering if they were optimized correctly. The actual hentai minigames run fine (mostly), but man, those overworlds are so poorly optimized. I don't know what they were thinking. And it's shame, because both of those games are in the top-10 of the best erotic games we have. Illusion's system of making/saving girls to cards that could be traded and shared between multiple games was brilliant.

Goku420

Jun 17, 2017
I got this game to work and it meets the requirements, but it lags like crazy when I try to interact with people am I doing something wrong

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I got this game to work and it meets the requirements, but it lags like crazy when I try to interact with people am I doing something wrong
Old Illusion games are quite demanding. Some of the keys, i believe its from 1-9 will deactivate some visual elements, one is the "self-shadow cast" for characters. This will reduce lag, substantially but the game is still rather demanding.

Reactions: Jeffy91

Goku420

Jun 17, 2017
Old Illusion games are quite demanding. Some of the keys, i believe its from 1-9 will deactivate some visual elements, one is the "self-shadow cast" for characters. This will reduce lag, substantially but the game is still rather demanding.
Thanks for the help

superman5150

May 23, 2017
That's the difference between games that tax the cpu vs gpu. I could run a game from 2008 that would kill the $4,000 rig but a 2016 game can go 60fps on my 2010 barebones desktop

Oyama09

May 2, 2017
can't play i have this message when i launch the game " Dear customers in foreign countries" i lauch the game in administrator Jap locale but don't work. Any Idea ?

Edit : i've found for you guys this is the solution !

=> A: It's a random issue, on some environments Local Emulator works propertly with the subtitles mod, sometimes not. A working alternative is SBAppLocale. Download . Extract the archive in the AA2Play folder (where the main game executable is located). Then create a .bat file calling it whatever you want (a .bat file is a simple text file with the extension changed ) and copy this in your bat file :
SBApplocale.exe 1041 AA2PlayJSF.exe

Now just put the bat file on your main folder AA2.play and double click on your bat file !

Enjoy ^.^

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 17 Votes