SmugShell

Jul 2, 2017
I can only see buildings. classes and text but there are no characters. And I did everything properly. Where is the problem?

EDIT: Never mind, old chap. Just fixed it.

Last edited:

setu7700

May 8, 2017
after click new game . i can't do nothing just showing my room. sleep and a book. they doesn't work

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
you need insert girls and guys in the book if you have created them with the maker

Golym

Aug 20, 2016

Could someone reupload this to a different host? With the Mega dl limit makes it impossible for me to download and some of the links for single personalities are down.

AnyaRycaz

Sep 25, 2017
i
Please Log in / Register to view this link​
Could someone reupload this to a different host? With the Mega dl limit makes it impossible for me to download and some of the links for single personalities are down.
it might be a little late but if you use a vpn service (i use purevpn) and change your location and refresh mega then the download will continue due to the block being only on a specific ip adress

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If any of you wants to download some Character cards, this is the new link for the database (since the previous one was.. attacked? If I remember correctly):

Sadly, in some pages (sometimes entirely) there are still the same cards of envy/hate toward a Youtuber. Just go through them without worry too much c:

Reactions: bacchusplateau

stopCrying

May 17, 2017
Unfortunately, not working... I did everything like in the instruction above.
EDIT: I'm DUMB, IT WORKS! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kaoss_z
D

Deleted member 112288

cant somoene else not unpack disk 2 mfd (the 2.8 gb one). on both part 2 and 3. i tried it a few times and i cant install it because i need that part i still have evrything else

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
cant somoene else not unpack disk 2 mfd (the 2.8 gb one). on both part 2 and 3. i tried it a few times and i cant install it because i need that part i still have evrything else
English please, your sentence doesn't make any sense. The installation process is on the OP, in detail.

Gasmaske

Aug 6, 2017
Do you know any similiar games where you can run around and interact with things and ppl?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Do you know any similiar games where you can run around and interact with things and ppl?
Always from Illusion, there's the first Artificial Academy (but it's a chimera. I didn't manage to find it anywhere and I don't think that I'll ever find it..), Sexy Beach Premium Resort, Artificial Girl 3 and... nothing else, I believe?

There is even 3D Girl Custom Evolution from "Bullet", but it's pretty much dead by now - also has a partial translation. And it's really empty as a game.

For other games (like RPGMaker and such), sadly I don't know :/

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Anyone here know how to apply these skin mods.

It's probably very simple, but I just can't seem to figure it out. I don't know where to put them or what files I'm supposed to replace, if any.
Sorry if I'm just being dumb.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Anyone here know how to apply these skin mods.

It's probably very simple, but I just can't seem to figure it out. I don't know where to put them or what files I'm supposed to replace, if any.
Sorry if I'm just being dumb.
If I remember correctly (I mean, I still have the game and everything installed, but it's been a long time since I've installed some mods for this game since, obliviously, has been abandoned. Don't know if someone is still doing something, but I doubt it), you need of course the game installed.

After that, you need "AA2 Install" that is a program which let you install the mods (let me know if you have it. Otherwise I'll upload it on MEGA and share the link).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that, you need of course the mods. The mods must be inserted in the folder "mods" that comes with the whole archive (you don't need to extract nothing. Just copy the .rar file in mods). Then just double-click on "AA2Install.exe" and there should be the mod within the list. Then you just "tick" or "select" the mod by enabling it from that little square at the beginning and then press "Synchronize". If everything works, there should be the mod highlighted in green and the permanent "tick" or "choice"... i mean, that simbol, the one at the beginning... LOL

Then you need to create a new character with "Artificial Academy 2 Edit" - but better if you've the other version "Artificial Academy 2 Edit Unlocked" because you can do more if I remember correctly. Then you're good to go! The skin should be here
If not, then you need another program called "ReiEditAA2" that let you modify every single aspect of your characters. Anything. And there I'm 100% sure that you can use the skin

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
If I remember correctly (I mean, I still have the game and everything installed, but it's been a long time since I've installed some mods for this game since, obliviously, has been abandoned. Don't know if someone is still doing something, but I doubt it), you need of course the game installed.

After that, you need "AA2 Install" that is a program which let you install the mods (let me know if you have it. Otherwise I'll upload it on MEGA and share the link).
After that, you need of course the mods. The mods must be inserted in the folder "mods" that comes with the whole archive (you don't need to extract nothing. Just copy the .rar file in mods). Then just double-click on "AA2Install.exe" and there should be the mod within the list. Then you just "tick" or "select" the mod by enabling it from that little square at the beginning and then press "Synchronize". If everything works, there should be the mod highlighted in green and the permanent "tick" or "choice"... i mean, that simbol, the one at the beginning... LOL

Then you need to create a new character with "Artificial Academy 2 Edit" - but better if you've the other version "Artificial Academy 2 Edit Unlocked" because you can do more if I remember correctly. Then you're good to go! The skin should be here
If not, then you need another program called "ReiEditAA2" that let you modify every single aspect of your characters. Anything. And there I'm 100% sure that you can use the skin
Thanks. I don't have that AA2 Install. I was able to find something called Wizzard and it seems to have worked. Kind of. It replaced one of the tans with the muscle skin. But it seems to only be able to do one. The last one I install. The others remain the same. Not that it matters, I guess. It doesn't look all that great. When I raise the tan slider too high it looks weird. And when it's too low I can barely see the lines.
So I guess you can share it. Maybe it will do a better job. Maybe I just need to pick a better skin.

I used AA2TranslationLoader. It came with the repackaged game I downloaded. There's two. One in the Edit folder and one in a cheats folder inside the Edit folder. I used the first one. Doesn't seem to work right though. A lot of stuff is untranslated(such as the options at the top for Figure and so on, like they are in that image you shared) or gibberish. And if I run it with Locale Emulator all the text is way too bold and goes off the buttons so I can't read it.

I also can't save the game at all. I click the button and nothing happens. I guess my game's broken. I probably didn't do something right.
And I have no idea what I'm supposed to do in the game. I was barely able to make a girl. (I hate that the character editor is a separate thing. And it looks ugly as hell. Honey Select and PlayHome are definitely an improvement by keeping it in-game.) And I put her in my class. I only put her and no one else. And I can't find her anywhere. It's so confusing. There's too many options. I just want to fuck. I don't care about living the school life. :'(

Also, nice wallpaper. It seems familiar. Where's it from?

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks. I don't have that AA2 Install. I was able to find something called Wizzard and it seems to have worked. Kind of. It replaced one of the tans with the muscle skin. But it seems to only be able to do one. The last one I install. The others remain the same. Not that it matters, I guess. It doesn't look all that great. When I raise the tan slider too high it looks weird. And when it's too low I can barely see the lines.
So I guess you can share it. Maybe it will do a better job. Maybe I just need to pick a better skin.

I used AA2TranslationLoader. It came with the repackaged game I downloaded. There's two. One in the Edit folder and one in a cheats folder inside the Edit folder. I used the first one. Doesn't seem to work right though. A lot of stuff is untranslated or gibberish. And if I run it with Locale Emulator all the text is way too bold and goes off the buttons so I can't read it.

I also can't save the game at all. I click the button and nothing happens. I guess my game's broken. I probably didn't do something right.
And I have no idea what I'm supposed to do in the game. I was barely able to make a girl. (I hate that the character editor is a separate thing. And it looks ugly as hell. Honey Select and PlayHome are definitely an improvement by keeping it in-game.) And I put her in my class. I only put her and no one else. And I can't find her anywhere. It's so confusing. There's too many options. I just want to fuck. I don't care about living the school life. :'(

Also, nice wallpaper. It seems familiar. Where's it from?
This is the link for the program. Let me know if everything works!

Like I mentioned above, use the one that is unlocked! You can find it right in the folder "cheats". Then there is another folder "Unlocked" and then you've to open the first one with AppLocale.
Also, what do you mean you can't save? There should be the "save" button! When you start the game (after naming the class, year and.. another thing, lol), you're immediately "teleported" in the default room of the a guy. In the left corner of the game there should be four buttons: "Quit" "Title" "Save" and "Config". Just press save and voilà!
About the gameplay, technically speaking should be considered like... a "school simulator" in a certain sense, where you've to speak as much as possibile to others (picking the right argument of discussion in that moment) or sometimes some of them need comfort, praise (you've to read the mood in a certain sense), but since you want just the action, in the "Configuration" tab of the game, there are extra stuff that you can find in the tab "Additional"
In here (there are three pages. Press the white arrow on the top right corner) you can set your own BGM, your own PC movements speed, NPC speeds, the lenght of a period between one lesson and another, setting the pregnancy chance for all girls on "Dangerously" (means that from the first day, every girl can easily get pregnant), but most importantly, in the third page - the last one - you can check the option of "999% response to pc's actions" (yours), meaning that you can talk/do anything you want instead of "cultivating" the relationship between your char and the others.
Or a simple method would be creating a new char on the Editor, set all of the stats (intelligence, strenght, popularity... if I remember correctly?) at max and even if you don't talk to girls for.. like fifteen minutes, eventually they will come and speak to you - sometimes even more often than you can expect xD

For finding the girl, when inside the game, you can easily press the icon that looks like a book. After that just click on the portrait of the girl and the auto-movements will bring you to her c:

The wallpaper sadly it's from an original artist! This one:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
This is the link for the program. Let me know if everything works!

Like I mentioned above, use the one that is unlocked! You can find it right in the folder "cheats". Then there is another folder "Unlocked" and then you've to open the first one with AppLocale.
Also, what do you mean you can't save? There should be the "save" button! When you start the game (after naming the class, year and.. another thing, lol), you're immediately "teleported" in the default room of the a guy. In the left corner of the game there should be four buttons: "Quit" "Title" "Save" and "Config". Just press save and voilà!
About the gameplay, technically speaking should be considered like... a "school simulator" in a certain sense, where you've to speak as much as possibile to others (picking the right argument of discussion in that moment) or sometimes some of them need comfort, praise (you've to read the mood in a certain sense), but since you want just the action, in the "Configuration" tab of the game, there are extra stuff that you can find in the tab "Additional"
In here (there are three pages. Press the white arrow on the top right corner) you can set your own BGM, your own PC movements speed, NPC speeds, the lenght of a period between one lesson and another, setting the pregnancy chance for all girls on "Dangerously" (means that from the first day, every girl can easily get pregnant), but most importantly, in the third page - the last one - you can check the option of "999% response to pc's actions" (yours), meaning that you can talk/do anything you want instead of "cultivating" the relationship between your char and the others.
Or a simple method would be creating a new char on the Editor, set all of the stats (intelligence, strenght, popularity... if I remember correctly?) at max and even if you don't talk to girls for.. like fifteen minutes, eventually they will come and speak to you - sometimes even more often than you can expect XD

For finding the girl, when inside the game, you can easily press the icon that looks like a book. After that just click on the portrait of the girl and the auto-movements will bring you to her c:

The wallpaper sadly it's from an original artist! This one:
I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

Running the Edit.exe in Unlocked runs the program in Japanese. Running the Loader runs it in English but everything is still not translated. Like I said, the options on top are still in Nipponese, along with some other things. It's only translated if I run it with Locale Emulator, but then all the letters are too bold. Do I have to use HF pAppLoc? Is that it? Does Locale Emulator not work?

The button wasn't working. Apparently I was missing a class folder in my save folder. It seems to work now that I added it.

Sweet! Thanks. Now I can violate them all. Muahahaha! :evilsmile:

Thanks. I figured out how to find them shortly after I posted.

Now the only issue I have, other than the untranslated editor, is that my mouse can't scroll out of the screen. It's stuck in the game window. It's really annoying. It didn't do this until I applied the most recent patch.

Ah yeah, I remember that artist now. I remember being disappointed that he didn't do H. :biggrin:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

Running the Edit.exe in Unlocked runs the program in Japanese. Running the Loader runs it in English but everything is still not translated. Like I said, the options on top are still in Nipponese, along with some other things. It's only translated if I run it with Locale Emulator, but then all the letters are too bold. Do I have to use HF pAppLoc? Is that it? Does Locale Emulator not work?

The button wasn't working. Apparently I was missing a class folder in my save folder. It seems to work now that I added it.

Sweet! Thanks. Now I can violate them all. Muahahaha! :evilsmile:

Thanks. I figured out how to find them shortly after I posted.

Now the only issue I have, other than the untranslated editor, is that my mouse can't scroll out of the screen. It's stuck in the game window. It's really annoying. It didn't do this until I applied the most recent patch.

Ah yeah, I remember that artist now. I remember being disappointed that he didn't do H. :biggrin:
If I remember, yes. Use AppLocale and not Locale Emulator to star the edit unlocked!

That's... strange? I mean, I don't remember creating a folder "class". All I did was starting the game, creating the class and then save right away :WutFace:

Can't scroll out of the screen? You mean that you're trying to play the game with the keyboard? Because sadly, this game works only with the mouse. The keyboard... it's pretty useless, exception made for some buttons that works like "shortcuts" xD

If you go through the pages, all of them, there are some works with nudes ;)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
If I remember, yes. Use AppLocale and not Locale Emulator to star the edit unlocked!

That's... strange? I mean, I don't remember creating a folder "class". All I did was starting the game, creating the class and then save right away :WutFace:

Can't scroll out of the screen? You mean that you're trying to play the game with the keyboard? Because sadly, this game works only with the mouse. The keyboard... it's pretty useless, exception made for some buttons that works like "shortcuts" XD

If you go through the pages, all of them, there are some works with nudes ;)
Yeah, it seems Locale Emulator doesn't work well. I didn't even know there were supposed to be models walking around until I ran the game with AppLocale. XD

Unfortunately the mod installer didn't work. If I even used it right. Pressed Synchronize and it came up with an error of some kind. Said I could try and manually fix them, but I don't know how. It's all too confusing for me to understand.

It's probably a mistake by the uploader. I downloaded a repackaged, no install version from Pirate Bay. Guess it was missing that folder, for some reason.

No, I can't scroll the mouse out of the screen. Even though I'm playing in windowed mode. I was able to do it before I installed the latest patch, but now it won't let me leave the screen.

I guess it doesn't matter anyway. It seems this game just doesn't want to work right for me. I followed your tips and set the options so that they'd agree to whatever I say and do, but it didn't work. They still reply with ''Huh?'' or get angry. I can't pick any options. Even when I just try and talk to them they act confused. So I can't play the game fair and square even if I wanted to. Rotten luck.
That's what I get for not installing the game properly, I guess, and downloading a no install version instead. Or maybe it wouldn't have worked either way. I guess I'm just missing something.
Sigh. I give up. I don't know what else to do.
I think I'll just delete it. Hopefully all the installing, uninstalling and reinstalling I did hasn't caused some issue.
It would just be my luck if I don't even get to play the game, but I end up breaking something. :(
Curse you, Japanese games and your confusing installations! Learn to work on English systems! :p

Eh. Nudes are not enough. I need penetration. :)

Reactions: brynhildr

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah, it seems Locale Emulator doesn't work well. I didn't even know there were supposed to be models walking around until I ran the game with AppLocale. XD

Unfortunately the mod installer didn't work. If I even used it right. Pressed Synchronize and it came up with an error of some kind. Said I could try and manually fix them, but I don't know how. It's all too confusing for me to understand.

It's probably a mistake by the uploader. I downloaded a repackaged, no install version from Pirate Bay. Guess it was missing that folder, for some reason.

No, I can't scroll the mouse out of the screen. Even though I'm playing in windowed mode. I was able to do it before I installed the latest patch, but now it won't let me leave the screen.

I guess it doesn't matter anyway. It seems this game just doesn't want to work right for me. I followed your tips and set the options so that they'd agree to whatever I say and do, but it didn't work. They still reply with ''Huh?'' or get angry. I can't pick any options. Even when I just try and talk to them they act confused. So I can't play the game fair and square even if I wanted to. Rotten luck.
That's what I get for not installing the game properly, I guess, and downloading a no install version instead. Or maybe it wouldn't have worked either way. I guess I'm just missing something.
Sigh. I give up. I don't know what else to do.
I think I'll just delete it. Hopefully all the installing, uninstalling and reinstalling I did hasn't caused some issue.
It would just be my luck if I don't even get to play the game, but I end up breaking something. :(
Curse you, Japanese games and your confusing installations! Learn to work on English systems! :p

Eh. Nudes are not enough. I need penetration. :)
Are you using Windows 10? Locale Emulator is recommended for Win10 users (by the AA2 Wiki) and works fine for me.

'Unlock cursor from window' is an option in the Config menu under the 'Additional' tab (shortcut is 'U' by default). That'll let you move your mouse freely.

The character behavior you described sounds like a bug that happened when I didn't run Locale Emulator as Administrator. All actions would lead to 0% so I couldn't make progress with relationships, but simply running as Admin fixed that completely. That might still work whether you're using Locale Emulator or something else.

For Windows 10 users, you might also need a new d3d9.dll file. Without it, I was having massive performance issues even with my GTX 1080 gaming build. I can't post links, but there's a link to the AA2 Wiki in the OP. Go to the 'FAQ and Technical Help' section, and find the 'Performance' sub-section. The first Q&A has a link to a post where you can get a d3d9.dll file (for the main game folder). There are a few to choose from; just find one that works.

This game is pretty fun. Hopefully this info. helps someone. The Wiki for this game is an awesome resource for anyone still having trouble.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Are you using Windows 10? Locale Emulator is recommended for Win10 users (by the AA2 Wiki) and works fine for me.

'Unlock cursor from window' is an option in the Config menu under the 'Additional' tab (shortcut is 'U' by default). That'll let you move your mouse freely.

The character behavior you described sounds like a bug that happened when I didn't run Locale Emulator as Administrator. All actions would lead to 0% so I couldn't make progress with relationships, but simply running as Admin fixed that completely. That might still work whether you're using Locale Emulator or something else.

For Windows 10 users, you might also need a new d3d9.dll file. Without it, I was having massive performance issues even with my GTX 1080 gaming build. I can't post links, but there's a link to the AA2 Wiki in the OP. Go to the 'FAQ and Technical Help' section, and find the 'Performance' sub-section. The first Q&A has a link to a post where you can get a d3d9.dll file (for the main game folder). There are a few to choose from; just find one that works.

This game is pretty fun. Hopefully this info. helps someone. The Wiki for this game is an awesome resource for anyone still having trouble.
I'm using Windows 7. I hate 10.

I did click that option. Didn't do anything. I don't know what broke. The mouse was fine before, then I applied all the patches and shit and it started being a pain.

I did use an Emulator. Used the Hongfire one since Locale Emulator didn't work well with it. Still got 0% on everything.

It just wasn't meant to be. Oh well. No big loss. There was no muscle girls.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes