JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Even more custom modules for AA2

Download 20+ Modules -

Virus Checker -

Old
Previous Custom Modules - Here + Download =

edit:fixed link
Hey, I've held onto those for a while! I didn't upload them since I didn't remember who I downloaded them from off StupidHair's spreadsheet and I wanted to credit them. I figured I'd do it when I had the time to sift through all those Mega links again. You saved me the commitment, thanks.

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
Now... while related, its not "exactly" related, but still a thing: Ahegao.
Certain preferences do not allow for ahegao. A chick having blowjob and swallowing? No ahegao for you. Some cards having breast grope? Yeah, no dice here either. Same goes for creampies.
Can you explain more about this? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are you saying that some preferences permanently prevent ahegao just by having them on the card? Or do you mean something else? I haven't experimented with ahegao so I don't know.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Can you explain more about this? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are you saying that some preferences permanently prevent ahegao just by having them on the card? Or do you mean something else? I haven't experimented with ahegao so I don't know.
Pretty sure it just means that those preferences have no way of reaching the ahegao state by themselves, so if the card has no additional preferences then it's impossible to attain with that card.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Pretty sure it just means that those preferences have no way of reaching the ahegao state by themselves, so if the card has no additional preferences then it's impossible to attain with that card.
Right you are, sir.

Reactions: bloodbirthe

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
Right you are, sir.
Do you guys know why some of the mod sets are labelled vanilla_ahegao? In other words, do you know what the difference is between the vanilla_ahegao patch and standard jmcp patch?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Do you guys know why some of the mod sets are labelled vanilla_ahegao? In other words, do you know what the difference is between the vanilla_ahegao patch and standard jmcp patch?
I know JMCP unlocks all of the different sex/climax positions, and clearly the patch you use depends on whether you're using JMCP or not. But why ahegao patches are required for JMCP is beyond my understanding

• Sad

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
After some term searches, I decided that my question hadn't been answered previously, so I'll ask;
Is there a convenient way for me to randomize underwear for the class? I really don't want to go in and give everyone unique sets from the hundreds of textures I have. I will, but iunwanna
Since I'm working on randomizing everyone's underwear using the Fashionable module now, I figured I'd add another tip, mostly for the benefit of organization and convenience. What I'm doing is saving 2 files for each set of underwear (one for their standard uniform and one for their sports outfit), and I'm naming the .cloth files so that the number of its corresponding underwear is apparent. Right now, I'm just doing this for all the underwear that I like enough to want to see on someone. Later, when I set each character's custom styles, it will be easy to pick out and apply 12-15 pairs of underwear for each character, that they can rotate through as if it's their underwear drawer. (12 because then it will be like they have enough unique clothes to last them two weeks, leaving out the Sundays where they will have special outfits picked out)

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Since I'm working on randomizing everyone's underwear using the Fashionable module now, I figured I'd add another tip, mostly for the benefit of organization and convenience. What I'm doing is saving 2 files for each set of underwear (one for their standard uniform and one for their sports outfit), and I'm naming the .cloth files so that the number of its corresponding underwear is apparent. Right now, I'm just doing this for all the underwear that I like enough to want to see on someone. Later, when I set each character's custom styles, it will be easy to pick out and apply 12-15 pairs of underwear for each character, that they can rotate through as if it's their underwear drawer. (12 because then it will be like they have enough unique clothes to last them two weeks, leaving out the Sundays where they will have special outfits picked out)
Unless I'm missing something, don't have you have to configure the rest of the outfit with the underwear though? Unless you have everyone in the class wearing the same outfit except for the underwear, you'd have to configure dozens of different outfits for every student. I tend to just leave whatever clothing is configured on the cards I download, unless the outfit is broken in some way, so everyone in the class ends up wearing something different, rather than a single uniform for all. I definitely wouldn't have the patience to go through every card and create multiple styles with different underwear.

Last edited:

Valtorix

Mar 13, 2022
Does anyone know where I can get JMCP? I've looked around but every download link I've found are either dead or the file has been removed. I'd like to try it out. Thanks in advance!

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Does anyone know where I can get JMCP? I've looked around but every download link I've found are either dead or the file has been removed. I'd like to try it out. Thanks in advance!
Its in the same mediafire link that has ALL the other mods :sneaky:

Valtorix

Mar 13, 2022
Damn...been years since I played this game and this is just the ultimate version of it with all these mods. I had a lot of mods back then but nothing like this. JMCP in particular really enhances the sex.

Man I missed this game.

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
Unless I'm missing something, don't have you have to configure the rest of the outfit with the underwear though? Unless you have everyone in the class wearing the same outfit except for the underwear, you'd have to configure dozens of different outfits for every student. I tend to just leave whatever clothing is configured on the cards I download, unless the outfit is broken in some way, so everyone in the class ends up wearing something different, rather than a single uniform for all. I definitely wouldn't have the patience to go through every card and create multiple styles with different underwear.
I have everyone wearing the same uniform at the start of the day, true, but what you're saying you don't have the patience to do is what I've already done for each character just for their Sunday outfits. In addition to outfits named uniform#, and sports#, I also made assortments of unique outfits for each character, named things like "sophie#", or "itoka#" for example. In my opinion, it didn't take very long at all, maybe only a few thousand repetitive clicks for a full class, and it also gets faster once you get used to the process. But the crucial point here is that I have a set of characters that I consistently play with and modify. If you're always downloading and playing with new characters instead of sticking with old ones, then I can see how wouldn't be worth it, and you may be out of luck when it comes to outfit randomization.

Reactions: Grim

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I have everyone wearing the same uniform at the start of the day, true, but what you're saying you don't have the patience to do is what I've already done for each character just for their Sunday outfits. In addition to outfits named uniform#, and sports#, I also made assortments of unique outfits for each character, named things like "sophie#", or "itoka#" for example. In my opinion, it didn't take very long at all, maybe only a few thousand repetitive clicks for a full class, and it also gets faster once you get used to the process. But the crucial point here is that I have a set of characters that I consistently play with and modify. If you're always downloading and playing with new characters instead of sticking with old ones, then I can see how wouldn't be worth it, and you may be out of luck when it comes to outfit randomization.
Yeah I tend to download new cards on occasion, and I randomize most of my class from my available cards when starting a new game. My player character is consistent, but every other student/teacher is randomly mixed in, so I'm always playing with a different class makeup each time

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I tend to download new cards on occasion...
I do too (have 131 chicks and 26 guys), but recently i have significantly slowed down - too many cards to deal with, and since i frequently edit the cards i download (remove awful traits/traits that nullify each-other or just modify the cards themselves, when some idiot makes a chick with boobs the size of the Moon, that would otherwise be serviceable; im also uncomfortable with short chicks, so i make them "grow" to normal height; finally - all rainbow cards have to lose that trait), or just to properly "save" them, so they dont have those wonky backgrounds.

...and I randomize most of my class from my available cards when starting a new game.
Heh, nah. Im too much of a control freak to leave anything to chance. All my rosters are "hand-crafted". I just dump them all in 5 separate classes, so i know where everyone goes at any time (assuming they wont change courses during play). Also - i tend to clear cards of modules. I consider those "pests", unless when placed by me - will expand on it later.

My player character is consistent.
Same here - my PC (both male and female) have a specific combination of "useful" modules, that i literally cant go without.

So, to clarify why i clear modules off of cards - ive had instances where modules would make my game crash. No idea what modules those were, but clearing them fixed the issue.

As for modules placed by me... i was trying to do something about MM, and in order to do that, ive created what i call a "fly trap". Its a normal virtue chick that has a bunch of traits (and a single module) that makes her attract all guys in class, while simultaneously making her unable to break-up with anyone and not be bothered with her lovers cheating. The singular module is... yep. The Casanova module (theres two, and this is the one that clears the "Cheater!" tag after the break period ends, though i guess the "Polyamorous" module would work too, assuming it works - havent checked).

What happens is, as the game goes, a bunch of guys get instantly attracted to her and get into a relationship with her. This drags a large percentage of guys in class away from my girl (assuming she doesnt have the "Charming" trait) and onto the "fly trap".

It delays the inevitable (the guys and my girl eventually WILL catch the bug), but i dont have to deal with the entire male population all at once. Works like a charm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another, unrelated, note - some weeks ago ive promised you all a challenge. A challenge card to see how good you are at the game. Ive already posted the "misc mechanics", so you already have a lot of hints on how to go about it, thus it wont be THAT hard a challenge, but it will be a challenge nonetheless.

Unfortunately, i cant just post a card with everything in place, because... due to legal reasons, i didnt create it. So it will have to be a DIY challenge (heh heh).

1. Make (or download) a card you like (this bit is for hetero/homo folks out there). The card NEEDS to be LEANING, not PURE hetero/homo. It must NOT have any modules on it, and youre not allowed to have any either. This goes without saying, but you are not allowed to use any of the cheat functions from the "Additional" tab of the options. I will allow disabling the "Call outs", as i find those really annoying myself - i leave this one up to your discretion.

2. Virtue and sociability:

-make the card high or highest virtue (we dont want them succumbing to MM before you get in their pants, although chances of that with the traits i have in mind are nil)
-their sociability needs to be normal

3. Traits:

-for hetero folks, the card needs be "Bad with x" corresponding to the opposite sex; for homo folks they need to be "Bad with x" corresponding to the same sex as yours
-tsundere
-serious
-calm
-passive
-romantic
-singleminded
-asexual

You can do with sexual preferences as you wish - they dont play a role in this.

4. The card needs to be the teacher.

5. You have to play with a full roster, including the challenge card.

Just to give you a score to aim for: it took me 10 days to get in this cards pants. I could probably do better today... but nah. 10 days it is! By "getting in their pants" i mean getting into a relationship with them, not literally fucking them... hope that makes it clearer.

Good luck!

Disclaimer: I will not judge you over your score, so theres no rush or pressure here. You do this challenge of your own volition. If you feel like you wanna share your score - please do. Im curious to see how long it takes people to break into this card.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I do too (have 131 chicks and 26 guys), but recently i have significantly slowed down - too many cards to deal with, and since i frequently edit the cards i download (remove awful traits/traits that nullify each-other or just modify the cards themselves, when some idiot makes a chick with boobs the size of the Moon, that would otherwise be serviceable; im also uncomfortable with short chicks, so i make them "grow" to normal height; finally - all rainbow cards have to lose that trait), or just to properly "save" them, so they dont have those wonky backgrounds.
I make tweaks to all of the cards I download, but once I've done that I just leave them in the folder ready to be mixed in at random, unless I notice some problem with them during gameplay.

Heh, nah. Im too much of a control freak to leave anything to chance. All my rosters are "hand-crafted". I just dump them all in 5 separate classes, so i know where everyone goes at any time (assuming they wont change courses during play). Also - i tend to clear cards of modules. I consider those "pests", unless when placed by me - will expand on it later.
I like the randomness that comes with random students/varying modules. I tend to have a consistent challenge of getting my rivals killed off, and the difficulty of that depends on what other cards get mixed into the class, so it plays more like a roguelite. It's interesting all the different play styles people have though.

On another, unrelated, note - some weeks ago ive promised you all a challenge.
I'll give this a try once I'm finished working on a module. I haven't played the game normally since I started work on it. At this point I just want to get it finished.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes