• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Grim Monosomething Thank you for chiming in.

As I mentioned, I did pair her with the vanilla Nihei Ryousuke card and found out exactly that: that it is actually an "Ask to be lovers" interaction, and the damn thing worked on the first try, so...is it really the Empress personality at fault here? Because, had I not seen your responses, I would have 100% assumed that my tweaked male PC card was at fault (since the Empress card worked fine with the vanilla male). I am going to go through the modules attached to the male to see if I missed something. By the way, said tweaked card:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019

As I mentioned, I did pair her with the vanilla Nihei Ryousuke card and found out exactly that: that it is actually an "Ask to be lovers" interaction, and the damn thing worked on the first try, so...is it really the Empress personality at fault here? Because, had I not seen your responses, I would have 100% assumed that my tweaked male PC card was at fault (since the Empress card worked fine with the vanilla male). I am going to go through the modules attached to the male to see if I missed something. By the way, said tweaked card:
Mate, you havent seen the worst of it yet, if you think Empress is bugged. Imagine... a chick coming up to you and going:

"I cannot agree to that"

YES NO

So? Whats your answer?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Tsugumi

Grim

Aug 17, 2016

So I think your problem is actually with the Banchou module on that card. Interactions between members and non-members are less effective, and I'm not even sure that Banchou members will hook up with non-members

Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Yeah, seems like I forgot to do my reading assignment: as I went through the modules on the male, I did spot the "Members of gangs will not enter relationships, or consent to sex with anyone who is not a member of their gang" part on the Banchou module. Removed the module on the card via Edit, imported AAU data via QtEdit back into the tweaked card, waited to get the interaction - voila, works fine. So it was indeed Banchou.

You are safe, Empress personality. This time.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JustAl and Grim

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
You are safe, Empress personality. This time.:ROFLMAO:
You know, this actually annoys me. These personalities have been ported from AA1 (according to some info ive read). If thats the case... then how are these personalities so utterly borked? Had AA1 not have the same interactions as this one does? Like, Rough works completely fine, and that was a AA1 personality, but Empress, which is also ported from AA1, doesnt? Someone somewhere dropped the ball on these ports. Thats the only explanation i can come up with. To make matters worse - people using modules that twist and turn responses makes the whole thing even more complicated, given that personalities are ported poorly. At times, you can just forget what is being said, since nothing makes sense.

Some of the C4 personalities ive downloaded? I simply praise some chick, and she churns out a fucking essay long monologue as a response. Im like "yeah, okay" *skips*
Then, some random chick comes up and goes "*something something* lets jet". Yeah, i get the last part, but the lead up might mean shes got the Wild trait, so i say no. I go into QtEdit after the day ends to see what she actually said, and she just asked me to follow her *facepalms*

That, though, was part of C4 personalities, and i have no idea where these were lifted from. Hell, some guy with a modded personality comes up and hurls the most elaborate insult ive seen in my life. Given how we both had "Dont know" status towards each other, it got me confused, but the actual meaning of his interaction was something about getting along with another NPC. Huuh?!

Me dumb, okay? Keep things simple!

Khami514

Jun 19, 2017
Now that's a blast from the past. Judging by the file names, these packs look like they're meant to be used with the illusion Wizzard. Alas, at the end of the day they are still just compressed archives, so that shouldn't be an issue.

I tried downloading the assets from the webpage you linked but was unsuccessful (clicking on the files results in a failed file retrieval; has the file host deleted them?), so I can only guess here. But knowing Futaboy, the mod is probably a set of hard model replacements, similar to their Fleshy Dildo mod (which I still have, and have posted about in this thread before). If you're somehow able to retrieve the files, you should be able to deploy them by adding them as part of a sets folder that mimics the original game's relevant file structure.

Even if you manage to get this set up, though, you may want to temper your expectations. Old mods like this are often prone to bugs and demand very strict conditions to work correctly.
i did get the mod but i also try converting it into a pp2 file but i dont know what to do with?

Khami514

Jun 19, 2017
why using a mod so old if you have overrides AND A NEW UNCENSOR? thats why most of the builds used by f95 dudes tend to break, just follow the guides, the community made those for a reason you know?

faiz made a mediafire zip with all the textures... iirc he update it last month (or at leats before maker may i think)
1. The dildo from Yuri h gameplay seems to be bugging between censored and uncensored depending which girl I play so I want to fix that
2. I want more sex positions from the straight sex positions so that's why I wanted some of males to be futa at least.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
1. The dildo from Yuri h gameplay seems to be bugging between censored and uncensored depending which girl I play so I want to fix that
2. I want more sex positions from the straight sex positions so that's why I wanted some of males to be futa at least.
You're not using jmcp and the civ uncensor right? :unsure:
1715200913474.png
I kinda have the same sex positions as a male in a FF scene the only i lack are the futa overrides but those dont affect the actual sex, they're just a mesh

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Me dumb, okay? Keep things simple!
Walks up to you and asks "What do you think about <character>?" - Yes/No. Simple as can be.

Until you try being nice and helping foster a new friendship between the two just to get a jealous lover because it was not an "are those amazing/awful rumours about the person true?" or an "I want to get to know this person - could you help me out?", but rather an "are you cheating on me?".

Blessed be the Deaf trait. All hail "Huh?".

Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Walks up to you and asks "What do you think about <character>?" - Yes/No. Simple as can be.

Until you try being nice and helping foster a new friendship between the two just to get a jealous lover because it was not an "are those amazing/awful rumours about the person true?" or an "I want to get to know this person - could you help me out?", but rather an "are you cheating on me?".

Blessed be the Deaf trait. All hail "Huh?".
Not sure how effective the "Deaf" trait is. Would need to test it... lots. Regular "no" vs "what the fuck did you just say to m... oh, no, i dont like them, sorry".

Somebody got info on that? Rejections cost a fair bit of LLDH, but if Deaf actually lowers the penalty, then... might be yet another good trait! Heh.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
where do i get them?
You... you do know exists, yeah? Whats more, you should avoid the download on the main page of this thread - its outdated.

Honestly, can someone tell the mods to remove the download links in this thread and just put a link to the MIG instead? That would save us a LOT of trouble and constant repeats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 154185151

Jun 1, 2019
weird question but does anyone have that one elf card from back in the day the one of legends loved that meme lol

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
Not sure how effective the "Deaf" trait is. Would need to test it... lots. Regular "no" vs "what the fuck did you just say to m... oh, no, i dont like them, sorry".

Somebody got info on that? Rejections cost a fair bit of LLDH, but if Deaf actually lowers the penalty, then... might be yet another good trait! Heh.
"Deaf" does do quite a bit with reducing penalties when rejecting someone. It actually doesn't affect favourability at all while still functioning basically the same as "No".

It also side-steps all the usual negative outcomes that occur with "No" like getting ignored or increasing the "Rejected" counter.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
"Deaf" does do quite a bit with reducing penalties when rejecting someone. It actually doesn't affect favourability at all while still functioning basically the same as "No".

It also side-steps all the usual negative outcomes that occur with "No" like getting ignored or increasing the "Rejected" counter.
I have actually noticed the lack of rejection count increase in stats when ive had the "Deaf" trait on my card for testing.

Interesting...

What do you mean by getting ignored? A card will always interact with you, regardless of how much they hate you (even if their interaction chance will be in sub 5% range). You mean when they get enough dislike or hate to get the "Not interested" status? If so... well, just dont reject them. Heh. Then again, in a hetero v hetero and homo v homo interactions, its either love or hate, so the deaf trait seems like its mandatory to keep rejecting the other side without incurring the penalties.

Looks like a useful trait. What a surprise!

EDIT: what a shame you cant use it when someone decides to compete over you. I you choose neither, they will both get 4 dislike count towards you, but if you choose one over the other, i know for a fact that the loser gets 2 hate count and 6 dislike count towards you (no idea what the winner gets, but im assuming love count in some degree).

Last edited:

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Deaf was always an overpowered trait, which is why the module "No Bullshit" exists - if a card pretends to be Deaf, the holder of that module murders that card. It's a kind of quasi-threat that makes players ever so slightly hesitant to always equip Deaf on cards because nobody but true jerks would put that module on a card to ruin someone's fun pretending to be deaf.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Deaf was always an overpowered trait, which is why the module "No Bullshit" exists - if a card pretends to be Deaf, the holder of that module murders that card. It's a kind of quasi-threat that makes players ever so slightly hesitant to always equip Deaf on cards because nobody but true jerks would put that module on a card to ruin someone's fun pretending to be deaf.
Yeah, ive seen that module. Kind of interesting that someone would make a module to counter a powerful/overpowered trait, given how this game doesnt have multiplayer and... to my knowledge, the AI never uses the "Huh?" response (at least ive never ran into them using it against me). Guess this is just a counter to players abuse, then?

On the other hand, it seems like Deaf is literally meant to be used in hetero v hetero and homo v homo interactions. How do you deal with the hate/dislike gain without it, when every card will try to get in your pants all the time, because theres no likes in both of these cases. You can friendzone anyone between lean hetero-lean homo characters, but not a pure homo or pure hetero. As ive mentioned, its either love or hate/dislike - you either keep them on the "Dont know" status (it wont last forever - eventually they will "break out" into "I think i like them" status), or they start getting in your pants.

A solution would be to have someone mod the game, so that pure hetero and pure homo characters gain like points towards each other, just like everybody else, just at lowered pace (the gain would have to be set at -50% or something).

Thats, literally, Illusions shortsightedness. With all those fancy mechanics they forgot the one that will constantly come back to bite players in the ass.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Yeah, ive seen that module. Kind of interesting that someone would make a module to counter a powerful/overpowered trait, given how this game doesnt have multiplayer and... to my knowledge, the AI never uses the "Huh?" response (at least ive never ran into them using it against me). Guess this is just a counter to players abuse, then?

On the other hand, it seems like Deaf is literally meant to be used in hetero v hetero and homo v homo interactions. How do you deal with the hate/dislike gain without it, when every card will try to get in your pants all the time, because theres no likes in both of these cases. You can friendzone anyone between lean hetero-lean homo characters, but not a pure homo or pure hetero. As ive mentioned, its either love or hate/dislike - you either keep them on the "Dont know" status (it wont last forever - eventually they will "break out" into "I think i like them" status), or they start getting in your pants.

A solution would be to have someone mod the game, so that pure hetero and pure homo characters gain like points towards each other, just like everybody else, just at lowered pace (the gain would have to be set at -50% or something).

Thats, literally, Illusions shortsightedness. With all those fancy mechanics they forgot the one that will constantly come back to bite players in the ass.
That can be done through module or AI mod. It's a case of "if X NPC has high value for orientation (is homosexual), and you picked X interaction, and it succeeded, make this NPC gain X points of Like to the person who started the conversation with them, or the person who had a positive response to the gay person's chatter."

It's not hard but again, we really do have to put in the effort, huh? I know how to do it the module way but not the AI plugin way. Which is a shame because that way applies persistently across any NPCs for no other effort than drop into the folder with the rest of the mods.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
That can be done through module or AI mod.
AI mod would be a better choice, as i assume it would be global, rather than having to go through a number of cards to implement it. Fortunately for me, i have no idea about either modding OR modules, so somebody else will have to do it. Heh heh...

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes