Alphadolphin

Sep 27, 2017
After I installed the HF Patch,DLC's, and textures, whenever i try to run the game it says im missing the config. files, before that i could run the game untranslated perfectly fine.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
After I installed the HF Patch,DLC's, and textures, whenever i try to run the game it says im missing the config. files, before that i could run the game untranslated perfectly fine.
There is just too much going on to even try to help you. Check the installation spoiler in the OP and make sure you did everything that you need to do. If you're confident that you didn't make any mistakes, then I'd suggest to uninstall, and start again, step by step, testing the game at each step and see when you break the game. Obviously save your files in between each step to save yourself some heartbreak.

Hmm... I just looked around my setup, I don't see any config files. Maybe take a screen shot of the error so we know what exactly is going on...

Alphadolphin

Sep 27, 2017
There is just too much going on to even try to help you. Check the installation spoiler in the OP and make sure you did everything that you need to do. If you're confident that you didn't make any mistakes, then I'd suggest to uninstall, and start again, step by step, testing the game at each step and see when you break the game. Obviously save your files in between each step to save yourself some heartbreak.

Hmm... I just looked around my setup, I don't see any config files. Maybe take a screen shot of the error so we know what exactly is going on...
Thanks for the quick reply! You replied so quickly I didn't have time to edit my complaint lol. I just tried re-patching and it ended up working i don't know where i went wrong in the first place but it works gloriously now.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Does anyone know of a mod to unlock all the sex positions from the start? Or is my copy messed up?
Oh ya sorry i forgot all about the .rar mod files. I mean the part 1-6 zip files
don't necessarily need them anynore if it installed properly and u toom the patches and whatever the other thing was out of there. However, i suggest throwing them into external storage for the just in case.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
OK so Mega really do take a long time but anyway, I see 1-6 of zip files and i was thinking, do i need all 6 and if so, do i put them all together or use the others as back ups?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
The entire game is separated in to 6 zip files. You need all 6. When you use 7zip or WinRar, the program will automatically unzip the data from all six. If try to unzip the files without having all six download, you'll get an error.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
OK so Mega really do take a long time but anyway, I see 1-6 of zip files and i was thinking, do i need all 6 and if so, do i put them all together or use the others as back ups?
You need all 6 but u dont necessarily need to use everything from all 6. First 5 are game, 6th one is the patches, crack (whatever), and stuff for mods. Dont need the mods but everything else you will need to run it.

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
two things.

1: What exactly is the JS Frontier and ReiEddit launchers after patching everything?
2: What is the HEXACC v5.2 [MK-III] Clothing Collection Launcher? I think it's the AA2PlayJSF English Launcher just because it's new but i'm not completly sure so i just want to confirm it here.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
two things.

1: What exactly is the JS Frontier and ReiEddit launchers after patching everything?
2: What is the HEXACC v5.2 [MK-III] Clothing Collection Launcher? I think it's the AA2PlayJSF English Launcher just because it's new but i'm not completly sure so i just want to confirm it here.
1. If i remember correctly, the edit launcher is where u make characters and the js launcher seems to be the same thing as the game launcher. At least when i used it it launched the game.
2. The clothing hex thingy is a HUGE mod that adds tons of clothes. Takes forever to inject it too.

- Hope that helps even though i didn't have a more specific answer for ur 1st question.

Reactions: Zweigelt

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
1. If i remember correctly, the edit launcher is where u make characters and the js launcher seems to be the same thing as the game launcher. At least when i used it it launched the game.
2. The clothing hex thingy is a HUGE mod that adds tons of clothes. Takes forever to inject it too.

- Hope that helps even though i didn't have a more specific answer for ur 1st question.
Thanks for the reply and the answers. You helped me with the first one :) But i know what the HEXACC mod is but i'm not completly sure what the extra launcher is, that this mod creates. Sorry for the misunderstandig my english is sometimes a mess.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
I don't really know much about what you are talking about but the problem that i'm having alway happen when i try to install Artificial Academy 2 HF Patch and some times i press ignore and when i try to start the game up it show this one thing. (sorry that i don't have a picture of it)

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
two things.

Ok, i finally booted my comouter up and can answer properly. The reieditAA2 is a different character editor. It has more options than the other characer creator.
I still hold by my first respomse for js frontier. It launches the game.
The clothing launcher - i never injected the clothing mod. Didnt want to wait a couple hours probably just to do it. Sorry, cant help out with that one.

Reactions: Zweigelt

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
sorry can't help you really much but did you use all the files as administrator? Right click -> use japanese administrator (or something like this)

@E-Dog what a timing :D
no problem, i think i figured out all the missing informations :)

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
sorry can't help you really much but did you use all the files as administrator? Right click -> use japanese administrator (or something like this)

@E-Dog what a timing :D
no problem, i think i figured out all the missing informations :)
First off follow the guide on this thread, including the link. Follow it to the letter. It has ur install and usage answers.
However, as far as ur question:
Use the hf applocale. Then i believe you run the original install exe by right click run using applocale with admin, or soome such. It's the original install you use by following guide (if i remember correctly. It's been a few months i think). I believe thats the only time you do it. Because after installing you install a patch which takes care of it from that point on.

Word of advice. Dont think too much about the instructions. Just follow each one in order. They will make sense as you do it. But read over it first and experience the trademark Homer Simpson reaction of D'oh in response to the attempt. :extremelyhappy:

Ajaxthepower

Jan 2, 2018
Started up the game for the first time in about a month or so and noticed the font was a bit off. Then I noticed when girls initiated dialogue with me it wouldn't show up, only the response buttons would. Also when I go to the statue and inspect girl status the game straight up crashes. Seems to me some sort of config file or data file is messed up, but reinstalling didn't seem to fix the issue. Also noticed some icons were missing on the character select screen when I went to try out making a new save (which didn't fix the issue btw). Is anyone familiar with this type of issue and is there a fix?

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes