E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Started up the game for the first time in about a month or so and noticed the font was a bit off. Then I noticed when girls initiated dialogue with me it wouldn't show up, only the response buttons would. Also when I go to the statue and inspect girl status the game straight up crashes. Seems to me some sort of config file or data file is messed up, but reinstalling didn't seem to fix the issue. Also noticed some icons were missing on the character select screen when I went to try out making a new save (which didn't fix the issue btw). Is anyone familiar with this type of issue and is there a fix?
Probably some update u did. Or, did you possibly move the files at some point?

Ajaxthepower

Jan 2, 2018
Probably some update u did. Or, did you possibly move the files at some point?
There's probably been a windows update or two since I last played, but I haven't moved any files. If a fresh install doesn't work an incompatible update would make sense I guess, that or the problem isn't in the main installed illusion folder but some generated file somewhere. Thanks for the quick reply btw.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
I had problems with performance during conversations so I was fiddling with d3d9.dll and I accidentaly deleted the file that was enabling the subtitles. No fps problems but not subs either, any help?

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Y
I had problems with performance during conversations so I was fiddling with d3d9.dll and I accidentaly deleted the file that was enabling the subtitles. No fps problems but not subs either, any help?
Ou have to reinstall whole thing i believe.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
There's probably been a windows update or two since I last played, but I haven't moved any files. If a fresh install doesn't work an incompatible update would make sense I guess, that or the problem isn't in the main installed illusion folder but some generated file somewhere. Thanks for the quick reply btw.
Might of even used the wrong shortcut to run the game?

U1ONE

Jun 23, 2018
okay so apparently i'm missing d3dx9_43.dll? and it's preventing my game to open. I even tried looking at the FAQ and the techincal issues on the wiki but it didn't really help i also tried reinstalling but it still said missing d3dx9_43.dll

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
okay so apparently i'm missing d3dx9_43.dll? and it's preventing my game to open. I even tried looking at the FAQ and the techincal issues on the wiki but it didn't really help i also tried reinstalling but it still said missing d3dx9_43.dll
You need to:
- or install the DirectX libraries again
- or you can just download that file on internet and then place it in C: > Windows > System32 - if I remember correctly.
However, if you wanna be sure, just copy and paste "d3dx9_43.dll" on google and see the various solutions.

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
Does anyone happen to have a working MEGA link for the append sets? There is a lot added by them. Once you've played with them, playing without them seems... pointless.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Does anyone happen to have a working MEGA link for the append sets? There is a lot added by them. Once you've played with them, playing without them seems... pointless.
It's the last mega link

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
View attachment 1295

Overview:
Artificial Academy 2 (ジンコウガクエン2, Jinkou Gakuen 2) is an eroge high school social simulation, sequel of and released by Illusion on June 13, 2014.
Create and play any of up to 25 students of varying gender, orientation and other interaction abilities and personal inclinations. Make friends and lovers as the class competes for achievement in academics, athletics, popularity, and romance.​
I've been having a lot of trouble with my version. (Silly rabbit, check F95 before going torrent hunting...). I installed everything by hand, patched it, modded it, etc... and it played INCREDIBLY slowly when interacting with other characters. So, I found this, and asked for the Append sets (above). I decided to uninstall and delete everything I had done, and start over with yours. Dude... you put a TON of work into this. I took me two days to get it all downloaded because of the 5GB xfer limit, but, I finally got it all, and just finished installing it all, minus the custom content, which I will do shortly. I am about to click play for the first time... I appreciate the hell out of what you've done, and I hope it works properly this time (I HATE Windows 10, BTW, but this new lappy won't run 7). Also, thanks to everyone that took the time to respond and help others throughout this thread... I will likely be pouring over it all again for the next few days. I'll edit this post once I've played it to see if this works as well as I hope it does.

Thanks again!!

Edit: after downloading, patching and installing, this game runs a lot better than the other version. It's still a little slow during interpersonal interactions, but, it's very fast overall!! Great job with this!

ShadowPersona

May 29, 2017
I seem to have a problem with opening the FAQ link, no matter if I google it or follow it on this site or the pastebin. Is it just me, or is everyone having this problem? Every other site I tried seems to work so I don't think it's my connection.

Edit: It works now. It must have been temporarily down before.

tainanking

Feb 3, 2018
THANKS for sharing

i get few quetions about this

is it could working in WIN 10 sys. ?

2. any local-E . App should use?

when it working in WIN10 it will be slow down when doing sexcul exercise?

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
THANKS for sharing

Read the link in op. Explains everything very well. Dont think too much on it or u will stare at it for a day while installing.

Reactions: Bloo

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
THANKS for sharing

But yes will work. Follow instructions in the link

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
THANKS for sharing

I'm running it in 10. I hate 10. But, it works.

Use Locale Emulator in Japanese (admin)

Yes, it slows down when doing sex, but lowering the quality fixes that to an extent. Also, I have read that taking ownership of D3d9.dll helps, as well, but I've not seen a huge improvement from it.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes