Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
About her virginity: I can play the way that she can lose it to the gym teacher, creepy classmate or via online prostitution, are there any other way?

CObby

Nov 5, 2017
is any1 else getting stuck after the first day ? ( cant go to sleep or bathouse since the sleep icon isnt appearing anymore)

Rouge-kun

Feb 20, 2019
About her virginity: I can play the way that she can lose it to the gym teacher, creepy classmate or via online prostitution, are there any other way?
some time at school, your female friend or bff ask you out for icecream etc. and you can decide to fuck her friend.

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
How do I use the magical energy I picked up in the bottle?

nevermind. I'm an impatient git it seems.

Last edited:

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Can she upload more naughty selfies than just the bra pic, tit pic and panties (dry and wet) pic? I have her at 100 lewdness and I unlocked all 'flowers', but I did some save editing so I'm wondering if I locked myself out from some stuff.

Satan-Sama

May 8, 2018
Anthesis just got an official English/Chinese version on dlsite, I wonder if it's any good.

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
Just finished it. Did not get the ending I wanted. I wanted to fuck the hot demon man. How can I fuck the hot demon man?

Edit: After unlocking the gallery I have found out that I cannot fuck him. Tragic. Absolutely tragic. I feel like I wasted my time now. =/

Last edited:

冷雾

Jul 2, 2018
The last month has been great for 'self-corruption' games like this. Hope we see some more. Edit: Actually speaking of that, anyone have recommendations for games in this wheelhouse? I know about NTR Sister and NTR Class Rep that were posted here recently, and I got into this genre with Naked Order, but I can't think of too many others except maybe Tales of the Drunken Cowboy.

Any idea how to trigger the the photo shoot and whatever is in the tent in the park?

The time limit is super generous, but after you get the main quest done you will gain infinite days and a sandbox mode. I had 6 days out of 20 remaining when i hit that point.

I would put Ordeal of Princess Iris into the mix. It's a traditional JRPG that starts the story off as one of revenging parents and rescuing compatriots. If you are too used to JPRG combats, and thus win every battle with ease, you may end up finishing the game as a virgin. But not winning (=/= game over) is where the plot really lies.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I would put Ordeal of Princess Iris into the mix. It's a traditional JRPG that starts the story off as one of revenging parents and rescuing compatriots. If you are too used to JPRG combats, and thus win every battle with ease, you may end up finishing the game as a virgin. But not winning (=/= game over) is where the plot really lies.

That was a good game but the level up mechanics were a bit....strange.

冷雾

Jul 2, 2018
That was a good game but the level up mechanics were a bit....strange.
Yah. I was forewarned about the system and with some pre-planning (ie. understanding that late joining characters can't be used without heavy grind) I ended up liking the flexible flow.

May 16, 2019
How do you end the fist day? I'm now in the middle of the night after the bathhouse, I think I checked every corner but no option to proceed in the story

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Odd, I can't start Onda/teacher part at all, where was that? I can only go to class or pool, I'm missing sth

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes