Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Yep, same. That's pretty much where I stopped reading more about the game. I might play it if someone writes an extensive walkthrough.
just search my other answer in this thread, as i said there there is a very easy way to break the 20 day limit and make it infinite, do it by using rpgmaker save edit (if you want to cheat) and on day 2 you will have infinite days, but if you play the game normal just grind the points and open the bottle (youll see whats that "bottle" when you play the game) without cheating you can get the needed points in 12-14 days of game so there is no rush. The game itself its nice and have nice art, try it.

Reactions: rKnight

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
After you release the demon from the bottle, the game is infinite ... I hope I have helped.

Jul 9, 2018
The game could've been great but it has been overdone too much on the sandbox mode. Which puts most people off.
It needs a direction.

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
How to get to the Photo Shoot?
I have replied to the email but I can't find that location....

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
How to get to the Photo Shoot?
I have replied to the email but I can't find that location....
It's in West City during the day time. The photo studio is along the first road south. A building on the right side will now have a circle indicating you can enter where you couldn't before.

Dianakiss

Dec 6, 2017
Like goblinslayer says if you vice the game will give you infinite days :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
I usually really dislike rpgm games but this one is actually a lot of fun and really good!
I must admit it's totally worth playing!!!
After this awesome experience do you guys have some very similar games that you could suggest me to try out?

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
what is a time limit game?
It's a game where, after certain days, minutes, etc, you get a game over because 'time is up'.
You need to do everything till the 'end date'. Some games have this far away (say, an entire 'school year') but some have less than 15 days like Adventures of Tara.

Kirby098

Sep 6, 2018
It's a game where, after certain days, minutes, etc, you get a game over because 'time is up'.
You need to do everything till the 'end date'. Some games have this far away (say, an entire 'school year') but some have less than 15 days like Adventures of Tara.
thinks for the update now that i under stand i will not be playing this game i will look for butter games

Reactions: Syaoran
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes