ShamelessOne

Sep 8, 2018
MEGA and Doko downloads appear to be missing a bunch of the graphics for me, anyways. Vehicles, shadows, animals... I could replace Vehicles and I just spoofed a solid black image for shadow, but I can't easily replace Animal.jpg. That could be anything.

EDIT: I have been steadily replacing the missing files with random bullshit from the same folder. The entire world tileset is apparently missing. What in the goddamn?

Upon further inspection and haphazard replacement, the game is missing the entire Animations folder. The game is now... legitimately unplayable. Not sure how anyone else got this game working, but oh well.

Trying the Zippyshare download now. Here's hoping that one works. EDIT: No dice on the Zippyshare. Nopy does not work either. Hell, none of them worked.

Last edited:

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
It might be whatever it you used to unrar it, because I (and everyone else in this thread I suppose) don't seem to be having any issues with it.

saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
i'm getting hooked on these battleless games.... that's one less thing to grind
recommend me other titles that have no battle please :D
so far i've only got nobleman's retort and muchimuchi series

Reactions: Salami120

EroHero01

Dec 28, 2018

Overview:
An ordinary girl Natsu was one day cursed by a devil (character name can be changed).
Throughout threats befalling her, she struggles to collect energy (dpt), so called
"Haiki (lit. Desuetude Energy)" in this story. In order to do so she will be involved in
various H things regardless of her will and, with blooming flowers in her heart, she will get lewder.

This is a battle-less exploration based game with limitation in a number of days.
Until the deadline she has many things to do for instance: to seek H events or not,
to work temporarily, to eat snacks, to collect mysterious medals and so on.
Some values in her status may affect the ending scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: 10/11/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Translator:
Censorship: Mosaics
Version: 1.11
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - - - -

I LOVE YOU, MAN.

Reactions: archangel93

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
i'm getting hooked on these battleless games.... that's one less thing to grind
recommend me other titles that have no battle please :D
so far i've only got nobleman's retort and muchimuchi series
For me too!
I have played this game a month or so ago and I really really liked it but couldn't find other games where you can influence the development of the MC so much!
And I like being in control of what is happening :)
(First playthrough as a virgin and then being a cumbukkaket xD)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've been arond the entire map several times and I can't find the last set of scenes I need to unlock before the full gallery. Where in the world is the swim club? I tried the school, I tried all over the town areas, nothing.

ewn

May 24, 2018
I've been arond the entire map several times and I can't find the last set of scenes I need to unlock before the full gallery. Where in the world is the swim club? I tried the school, I tried all over the town areas, nothing.
I don't remember the exact details, but try eating more sweets and see if that helps.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't remember the exact details, but try eating more sweets and see if that helps.
That did it, eat the Gellato a few times more than necessary for those scenes and the blonde female classmate has a white speech bubble with a blue check mark. After that, the pool is available at the school. Not sure if charm had anything to do with it, but I also raised that.

p4091a

Aug 10, 2018
Was initially apprehensive about the fact that it's time limited, but as the other posters have said the limit is very generous. On my first playthrough I pretty much unlocked a good majority of the scenes and had lewd at 500++ with 3 days to spare before I decided that I didn't actually want to try grinding to 999 and ended the game.

Shame there's no scene with Vice though

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Little question: is it possible to get her naked? I saw in the game files that there are some models for her with less clothes, like no bra and even naked. But can't find a way to do that in the game. I have exhibitionism at 200 by now, and no chance.

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Little question: is it possible to get her naked? I saw in the game files that there are some models for her with less clothes, like no bra and even naked. But can't find a way to do that in the game. I have exhibitionism at 200 by now, and no chance.
If I recall, you can't change her clothes freely. There are indeed certain scenes like inside the school gym where you can change clothes. Other than that, you can just 'open her top buttons more' in her wardrobe (but she is still with her bra on).

What makes her partially or fully naked are certain scenes only (those with red 'EV' over them).
in order to see more and more, you need to unlock those 'pink crystal balls' in rooms that the demon guy go inside her head. You know, you can 'access her memories'. You need 'devil points' or something like that to break doors and unleash each crystal.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes