DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
Is there a way for her to remove clothing more of her clothing since she only opens her shirt a bit to expose some cleavage? I've already finished the main story so was hoping to hit the 999 MAX Lewd Level in the unlimited mode would have her remove more but it doesn't. I thought you could at least remove her bra and panties as I increased her Lewd Level but nothing has come about it so if anyone find a way to remove more clothing then please reply to this. Thanks ahead of time.

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
Hi, i've checked the graphic file and find that there are scenes of her masturbating in swimsuit, but i couldn't find that scene in the recollection ??? anybody know something ???

Last edited:

Eregion702

Jul 6, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the last three scenes with Fuyumi and the scene of her and Natsu together? I have no idea how to get them.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Really Awesome game.
PS Are there more games with corruption, female protagonist and sexy/nude selfies or streams mechanics like in "Anthesis" or "Tomie wanna get married"?
Wanna more games with selfies and/or streamers...

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Really Awesome game.
PS Are there more games with corruption, female protagonist and sexy/nude selfies or streams mechanics like in "Anthesis" or "Tomie wanna get married"?
Wanna more games with selfies and/or streamers...
Maybe this? https://f95zone.to/threads/needy-streamer-overdose-1-0-21-wssplayground.106018/
I recently became aware of this game by another user. It's quite literally a game about a "streamer". Haven't tried it but it seems interesting, and maybe it's something you'd enjoy. Cheers and have fun!

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Having played quite a bit so far - this is a pretty excellent game.
Yes some scenes like the prostitution for both the train station/Moonside seriously lack in variety. As well as the "Sadist" type customers being a joke. But overall I really like the vibe, and some scenes like the school blackmail ones are real top notch.

Btw, anyone care to share what the "Flower of Turbidity" does?

Nyak00

Dec 29, 2019
are there ways where I can play this one without installing RPG VX Ace thingy? Hopefully the same way as I can play Celsephonia and Ambrosia straight from their .exe?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Hi all
new to this game
i ran into this after getting the game set up what do i do?
Get the RPGVXAce RTP. It's required to run this game, you know.

... jokes aside, You need the correct version of RPGmaker installed to play RPGmaker games. The one you need is RPGmaker VXACE.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes