RPGM Completed Another Story of Fallen Maidens: Fallen Hero and the Magic Sword of Truth [v1.21][Circle Exelga]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Pixel animations are almost like Parasite in City level. Pretty good. I usually don't like reverse rape but I enjoyed this one because it's romantic. Don't expect gameplay though, the only gameplay there is you move few screens and interact with point of interests thats it. After that put the text on auto and enjoy the scenes.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
This is purported to be the uncensored version, but it is install only, not stand alone RTP...

Fillear

Mar 23, 2020
I am confused. All download links in the title contains "Another Story of Fallen Maidens II.rar", the very same one as in the sequel, does it mean that it have first game too?

Last edited:
Reactions: belovedeggs

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i mean its alright game but its a little too wholesome of a ending for the implied defeat of mankind with the whole demons taking over the entire world by force. But at the same time i wasn't expecting a deep story that would make so much sense that the mc would be like FUCK THE WORLD I WANT COCK.

I was also expecting more involving the order since its implied also that they are not the mighty heroes they make themselves out to be.

Last edited:

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
Well, they only took a city, not the world.
The order is still out there, with more godly heroes to banish the evil and taint the planet in that awesome red

genilgames

Nov 17, 2020
Very good (para os Brs aqui presentes, eu estou trabalhando em uma tradução desse jogo, então aguardem)

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Which one has the better translation? The dlsite English version or this version (1.21)?

Aug 22, 2018
Wow... This is just the crapsackiest of crapsack worlds, isn't it? At least where humanity is concerned.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes