RPGM - Completed - Another Story of Fallen Maidens: Fallen Hero and the Magic Sword of Truth [v1.21][Circle Exelga]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Clashvenar

5/5 Great ero game, altough to much text.
    This game has a simple story and gameplay.
    It's an adventure/exploration game, you just go through the game, and enjoy some consensual, couple love scenes :)
    The art is great and high quality, the monsters are quite interesting and the MC's becomes one of them consistenly to eventually go to her loved one and enjoy him.
    Some scenes can get quite long tho because of lore, other than that, great game!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

LightPinkBoy

I started playing this today and I can honestly say I loved it. For an RPGMaker game, it's definitely one of my favoites. I came for the corruption and H-Scenes but stayed because I was honestly interested in the story and character.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ScionOfGoldenFlame

Truly one of the most masterful games to ever grace the Monster Girl genre, and one of my "Golden Ten" best games I've found among the 1.5 Terrabytes of lewds I've gotten off this site in my years using it.

STORY 5/5
    The story of this gem has a simple enough premise. Hero duo investigates ruins to find a sword. Girl transforms into monsters, sexes her partner. Other then being actually set in the world of Kenko Cross' Monster Girl Encyclopedia, among the first and still greatest modern monster girl works, the story itself doesn't really do anything spectacular. Which, it could be argued, is a strength. There is nothing extraneous about the plot, it does exactly what it needs and nothing more. After all, this is more then anything a story about its-
    CHARACTERS 5/5
    This game is a character piece if nothing else. And damn is it good. While I still think its sequel is even better, as it even made me tear up a bit, this one is still a great peice of work, and really gets into a lot of the smaller details of our hero duo, the nature of living in this world, their personal histories, backstories, motivations, hopes and dreams, and the like. For being a game that will, at best, take you a couple of hours to read through, the characters are phenomenally well done, and I genuinely cared about them.
    GAMEPLAY -/5
    Nil. This seems to be people's largest complaint about the game, for reasons I can't wrap my head around. This "game" isn't really a game, it never says it is, and never pretends its something its not. It is, for all intents and purposes, and Visual Novel, just made in RPG maker. As such, gameplay can not be scored, as 95% of the game is just reading text, and the other 5%, walking on a linear path to the next bit of dialogue.
    ART 5/5
    Art is downright gorgeous, especially for a game made in RPGMaker. Hardly a stock asset to be seen in a world that is stunningly full of life and character. The real artistic treat however lies within the-
    LEWDS 4/5
    Holy beans, muh pixel art. Apart from being an absolutely timeless medium, the work on display here is downright masterful. All the game's scenes are played out in animated pixel art that almost no other game can rival in its detail. If there is a single complaint to be leveled against the game, its that all the scene's are a tad samey. Textbook vanilla, lovey-dovey, light fem-dom, monster girl goodness.
    CONCLUSION 10/10
    If you are the odd folk that actually has the patience to read with your faps, or if you like monster girls at all, or you just like a slightly more romantic plot, you'll be hard pressed to find a game surpassing this one. It's a masterpiece, only superseded in its genre by its sequel.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.21

An exceptionally basic game, the only quality of this game that pops out to me is the good looking background, the nice pixel art (even if there isnt much of it) and the MC being turned in a monster as a game over mechanic. Besides that, there really is not much i can say about this game. For that i give it below average score.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoyed it rather than “critical/objective” rating. In another words my “review” is PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments.

PROs:
    +great visuals
    +rather odd but hot corruption
    +straightforward gameplay and H-scenes format
    +hot pixel animation
    +actually fun plot
    +post H-scene info cards were joy
    +lovable FMC who is rather tsundere plus lucky side-klck

CONs:
    -pixel only
    -a bit short
    - a bit too minimal

Comments:
    Nothing to add. It was hot pixel hentai game with rather interesting method of character corruption.

Also post H-scenes info cards were such a joy to read or satisfying to get.

Wish it had more scenes or present CG. It was rather short sadly and very linear. Which ain't bad, but I would loved to see more to corruption or scenes.

7/10