RPGM Completed Another Story of Fallen Maidens: Fallen Hero and the Magic Sword of Truth [v1.21][Circle Exelga]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
I just downloaded this from Monster Girl Games General yesterday. I guess they have the English DLSite version, since it doesn't require a locale emulator. Readme file says it's version 1.21. Unfortunately the MEGA link I downloaded it from was a collection of games, not an individual link. So it would have to be reuploaded to post it here, I suppose. Still, if anyone wants it.
Mega

Neat game. Wish it had art, since I'm not much of a sprite guy. But the sprites look pretty nice. I'll certainly take it over text only. And besides, how can I say no to some good old monster girl rape? :)
Noooo the link is dead. Could you please reupload? :(

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
What's the website you got it from? I'll try searching there if it's still available :(
Like it says in the original post, I got it from Monster Girl Games General. Should be the first thing you get when you Google it.

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
Like it says in the original post, I got it from Monster Girl Games General. Should be the first thing you get when you Google it.
I searched exactly what you suggested but could not find a relevant thread. Either the post has been removed or I'm just bad finding stuff online :(

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I searched exactly what you suggested but could not find a relevant thread. Either the post has been removed or I'm just bad finding stuff online :(

There you go. The links should be in the main post. Though I am unfamiliar with the hosts they use so I don't know if they're any good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bound&gagged

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022

There you go. The links should be in the main post. Though I am unfamiliar with the hosts they use so I don't know if they're any good.
Tysm! The user interface on 4chan isn't very "human" so I had difficulty navigating to my destination.

P.S. It's actually my first time on 4chan (lol)

Reactions: ponyguy

Lioth

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone know of games like this one? Where the protag gets turned/corrupted? I know of Monline and the sequel to this one, but I've played this one and those other two to death already.

gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
Is it correct to tag this game as RPGM? I tried to play it, but I quit after 30 mins because it's more like a visual novel made with a RPG engine than a RPG game (and, from my point of view, this is extremely boring). The only thing you have to do to advance is to push ctrl to fasten the dialogues and watch the scenes, zero action and zero gameplay.

Aug 22, 2018
Is it correct to tag this game as RPGM? I tried to play it, but I quit after 30 mins because it's more like a visual novel made with a RPG engine than a RPG game (and, from my point of view, this is extremely boring). The only thing you have to do to advance is to push ctrl to fasten the dialogues and watch the scenes, zero action and zero gameplay.
It has to be tagged RPGM because that is the engine they happened to use to create the game. Also, zero-combat roleplaying games are still technically roleplaying games.

RagingVortex

Oct 6, 2021
I dunno. I've encountered a few machine translated RPGM games here that are actually passable or decent. Hopefully this is one of them. Personally, I'll take a machine translation over nothing at all... most of the time. There are definitely a few out there that make the game text meaningless gibberish and pretty much ruin the experience though.

Not too psyched about sprite sex either, but I'll give this a shot. So far it's been a good month for RPGM games, hoping this trend continues!
wana re-upload that folder to MEGA? I think it was taken down

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes