RPGM Completed Another Story of Fallen Maidens: Fallen Hero and the Magic Sword of Truth [v1.21][Circle Exelga]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I just downloaded this from Monster Girl Games General yesterday. I guess they have the English DLSite version, since it doesn't require a locale emulator. Readme file says it's version 1.21. Unfortunately the MEGA link I downloaded it from was a collection of games, not an individual link. So it would have to be reuploaded to post it here, I suppose. Still, if anyone wants it.

Neat game. Wish it had art, since I'm not much of a sprite guy. But the sprites look pretty nice. I'll certainly take it over text only. And besides, how can I say no to some good old monster girl rape? :)
Thanks for the detailed info.

Reactions: ponyguy
Mar 31, 2018
I just downloaded this from Monster Girl Games General yesterday. I guess they have the English DLSite version, since it doesn't require a locale emulator. Readme file says it's version 1.21. Unfortunately the MEGA link I downloaded it from was a collection of games, not an individual link. So it would have to be reuploaded to post it here, I suppose. Still, if anyone wants it.

Neat game. Wish it had art, since I'm not much of a sprite guy. But the sprites look pretty nice. I'll certainly take it over text only. And besides, how can I say no to some good old monster girl rape? :)
Holy moly, how many games in that site XD +like

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure how I missed this post initially. Holy crap, pony. I feel like Christmas has arrived early. I'm totally downloading everything in that folder that I don't already have. Translations or not, it's going to be a challenging week exploring all of these goodies and still trying to stay productive...

...but challenge accepted. :FuckYea:

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017

Much thanks and much happy fapping to you :)

Now this is gonna take a while maybe 1 week to finish all these games xD

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh I thought the one on this thread is decent translation but it looks like a machine translation which is confusing sometimes XD good thing the one you've found is a decent one by the what about the version of the one you've got? Is it the same? What's the difference?
The version should be the same. The latest one, 1.21. At least according to the readme.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
The version should be the same. The latest one, 1.21. At least according to the readme.
Ah I see by the way which one from there? There's atleast 2 with the same name? The Another story with 95 E on it? or The Another with 14381? Sorry if this is confusing XD

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Ah I see by the way which one from there? There's atleast 2 with the same name? The Another story with 95 E on it? or The Another with 14381? Sorry if this is confusing XD
There's only one. The other one's the sequel. Not translated yet as far as I know. You want the one with the E at the end. E for English.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Are you sure that this is a machine translation, I just tried it and it reads completely normal unlike those SakuraFreak "translations" ?
It's not like the one's from SakuraGame, that's for sure. However, personally speaking.. some sentences for me as I read them, sounds a lot like a machine translation.

nyehnyeh9

Nov 17, 2017
For some reason, trying to use Recollection on the "Lessons in Pleasure" scene and selecting the second option doesn't show the animation that it should show :/

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
500mb for 11 scenes?
11 pixel-animated scenes?
:test3::test3::test3::test3::test3::test3:

Someone please tell me I'm wrong about this..

senzetter

Apr 12, 2018
I got this some time ago just because I liked the title screen and it seemed like it has corruption. Finally be able to play it without running around guessing.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes