RPGM Completed Another Story of Fallen Maidens: Fallen Hero and the Magic Sword of Truth [v1.21][Circle Exelga]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
may i ask in this file games there being Game.rgss3a file is being error all the ways any how to decrypted or extract the game folder to main desktop or file store? or is has another way to decrypted or extract the file?

marine_6

May 17, 2018
may i ask in this file games there being Game.rgss3a file is being error all the ways any how to decrypted or extract the game folder to main desktop or file store? or is has another way to decrypted or extract the file?

Not sure if here is a conflict between not dl-ing on the same site.

But after highlighting both files, and opening it with 7zip program. It worked fine.

Annnd about the game. Not sure to be happy about it or bad about it lol...

Warren9

Aug 14, 2017
Are you sure that this is a machine translation, I just tried it and it reads completely normal unlike those SakuraFreak "translations" ?
Thought the translation was really good myself. I've seen some really bad translations before and I can't really think of anything that stuck out as bad in this.

Kano909

Apr 30, 2018
For some reason, trying to use Recollection on the "Lessons in Pleasure" scene and selecting the second option doesn't show the animation that it should show :/
I know right? I came back to the forum if others have encountered this and strangely only one post on it

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
About this game:

This game is a derivative work of the "Monster Girl Encyclopedia" universe. There is rape, but the reverse kind. There is no NTR, as shown by the tags. This is actually quite wholesome sex. If you're worried by the pictures and didn't bother reading the tags, there is no group sex and almost nothing insinuating that the protagonist is being unfaithful. In fact, this is probably the most vanilla, non-vanilla monster-girl hentai you'll see for quite a while.

As for multiple endings, that's just a huge joke. Play through the game. It's incredibly linear. The only choices you're making is what scenes you want to see first.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes