8Atila8

Oct 1, 2018
Is there any secret scene on this game which you can access with talking with city npc's
Anna runs late one morning, skips breakfast and announces she will grab something on the way to the office. Then you talk to the hot dog vendor (Downtown, near the office building) which will open a scene (she gets smeared with mustard and shows a nipple, nothing much). If you miss the day, feel free to access the scene latter on,

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Casually ignoring the (delayed) Christmas gift I see
Not casually ignoring anything. We got socks/pijamas for Christmas, that's all there is to it.

If he released a patch on time plus the "gift" that would be one thing. He delivered something that wasn't asked for which "caused a massive delay" (it really didn't, it's just something to keep people interested while he further procrastinates).

Pay no heed to @LawsuitIncoming, @osmcuser132; he's Starke's flamboyant lawyer.. :p

Come on, guys.. I want to see some synergy.
I assume you're talking about me because of my username. You're clearly not trying to get into an argument of which of the two developers is better I assume, it's clearly the one not taking over three months and three 3 days and counting to release a patch with 15 minutes of gameplay at best. Let's stick to the facts instead of insults.

tayden23

Oct 14, 2018
Not casually ignoring anything. We got socks/pijamas for Christmas, that's all there is to it.

If he released a patch on time plus the "gift" that would be one thing. He delivered something that wasn't asked for which "caused a massive delay" (it really didn't, it's just something to keep people interested while he further procrastinates).

I assume you're talking about me because of my username. You're clearly not trying to get into an argument of which of the two developers is better I assume, it's clearly the one not taking over three months and three 3 days and counting to release a patch with 15 minutes of gameplay at best. Let's stick to the facts instead of insults.
Quisque comodeus est.

4.00 star(s) 132 Votes