Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly update

Just quick news on the progress of the next release.

I have to apologize again for a little delay as I'll have to release the next update at the end of February. Again, all the choices make some things a bit difficult as I want to make consequences realistic. It's not rocket science, but it still takes a lot more work as anticipated. All the previous choices are building up and makes creating an event's a bit confusing sometimes.
Also, I missed a scene that was previously intended, so I'll have to finish that one too, to make all the events flow smooth. All that is taking me extra time and I can't finish 1.4 in the middle of February as promised. Still, I'm working on the update as much as I can to bring you the best content.

As for scenes in the next update, they are following. Rebecca and Carl (At their flat), Webcam show and Ashley (Let's see how far Anna will go this time), Liam (I guess he's getting a bit suspicious), John (with Andrew present), Sergey and Jeremy (Anna will visit the poor guy), Michael (Anna will have to help him out), Bar (Some old characters will show up) and a little bonus scene for Elite patrons.

Thank you again for your amazing support. Without it, Anna wouldn't be possible.

Sincerely yours,
Deep

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Boys, even though you give DeepSleep A LOT of flak, for a good reason probably, but atleast he's letting you know every time and isn't leaving you in the dark, sure, his approach might not be the best, but atleast you're aware of it. Stop bitching. :)

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
[QUOTE =“LoYaN,帖子:1594557,成员:1139701”]没有ALFRED的场景[/ QUOTE]
开发人员对Alfred的关注不够。这两个更新都没有出现,有些令人失望。:狂::狂::狂::狂:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Boys, even though you give DeepSleep A LOT of flak, for a good reason probably, but atleast he's letting you know every time and isn't leaving you in the dark, sure, his approach might not be the best, but atleast you're aware of it. Stop bitching. :)
Bitchin'? People are expressing legitimate complaints, it's not bitchin' so don't "white knight" this. Going up to 4 months for a patch? It doesn't matter how much you "explain it" the fact that he's going down a path that dozens and dozens of developers have did before him is the experience people are talking about. I called this exact thing happening when I stopped supporting him and I wasn't the only one. I said he was going to do smaller and smaller updates with more bugs, it checked out, I said the next move was starting to take longer and longer to release patches, this one is going to take 4 months.

Love the game as much as you want, I love the assets myself, but trying to excuse everything that has been happening by "at least he isn't leaving you in the dark" doesn't cut it, you don't have the right to tell people why they should or shouldn't be voicing their complaints about something. If you don't then you're approving of the behaviour and I most certainly don't so since this is called F95 and not TheCircleJerkin I'll "bitch" about factual shit as much as I feel I'm in my "right" to do so.

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Bitchin'? People are expressing legitimate complaints, it's not bitchin' so don't "white knight" this. Going up to 4 months for a patch? It doesn't matter how much you "explain it" the fact that he's going down a path that dozens and dozens of developers have did before him is the experience people are talking about. I called this exact thing happening when I stopped supporting him and I wasn't the only one. I said he was going to do smaller and smaller updates with more bugs, it checked out, I said the next move was starting to take longer and longer to release patches, this one is going to take 4 months.

Love the game as much as you want, I love the assets myself, but trying to excuse everything that has been happening by "at least he isn't leaving you in the dark" doesn't cut it, you don't have the right to tell people why they should or shouldn't be voicing their complaints about something. If you don't then you're approving of the behaviour and I most certainly don't so since this is called F95 and not TheCircleJerkin I'll "bitch" about factual shit as much as I feel I'm in my "right" to do so.
Other devs went quiet for months and eventually stopped developing the games all together. Deep has been giving updates fairly often. Most of us probably aren't even patrons, so we got the least right to bitch about anything.

I also like this game a lot, but crying over it doesn't do anything. Also pretty sure that motivation is what most devs start to lack eventually, hence why I dislike when most games try to go the distance with the updates. You must have the big story all ready, otherwise you'll struggle.

Reactions: vrokol

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
hey no biggie,the word delay is a trending topic now,it seems many of the devs are using it now for what idk.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Other devs went quiet for months and eventually stopped developing the games all together. Deep has been giving updates fairly often. Most of us probably aren't even patrons, so we got the least right to bitch about anything.

I also like this game a lot, but crying over it doesn't do anything. Also pretty sure that motivation is what most devs start to lack eventually, hence why I dislike when most games try to go the distance with the updates. You must have the big story all ready, otherwise you'll struggle.
I used to support him until September last year. Devs like this only understand milking people is not fine when people start showing they're not happy with their wallets and sadly some realize too late such as P and P who lost 80% of his supporters. At least when people come in this thread and check his game out they'll know what they should expect should they decide to support him.

4.00 star(s) 132 Votes