Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
I understand the people who pay and complain about the expectations of updates too long, but here it's free.
We do not have to play this game if we are not satisfied.

Reactions: blink66

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I'm thinking of playing a Corruption/Domination route with Anna any tips to what routes to take other than office bosses, and boyfriend's roommate and dad? might put the bar owner in as well.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018

Weekly update

Just quick news on the progress of the next release.

I have to apologize again for a little delay as I'll have to release the next update at the end of February. Again, all the choices make some things a bit difficult as I want to make consequences realistic. It's not rocket science, but it still takes a lot more work as anticipated. All the previous choices are building up and makes creating an event's a bit confusing sometimes.
Also, I missed a scene that was previously intended, so I'll have to finish that one too, to make all the events flow smooth. All that is taking me extra time and I can't finish 1.4 in the middle of February as promised. Still, I'm working on the update as much as I can to bring you the best content.

As for scenes in the next update, they are following. Rebecca and Carl (At their flat), Webcam show and Ashley (Let's see how far Anna will go this time), Liam (I guess he's getting a bit suspicious), John (with Andrew present), Sergey and Jeremy (Anna will visit the poor guy), Michael (Anna will have to help him out), Bar (Some old characters will show up) and a little bonus scene for Elite patrons.

Thank you again for your amazing support. Without it, Anna wouldn't be possible.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
And no Alfred? - _-

8Atila8

Oct 1, 2018
I'm thinking of playing a Corruption/Domination route with Anna any tips to what routes to take other than office bosses, and boyfriend's roommate and dad? might put the bar owner in as well.
The game is quite linear, with two major paths. You have chosen "Jeremy" path, and from that point on your only choice is to except or decline various sex scenes and various partners, with little or no impact on the plot development. You will be missing scenes with Timothy and "benevolent Diane", though.

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
I used to support him until September last year. Devs like this only understand milking people is not fine when people start showing they're not happy with their wallets and sadly some realize too late such as P and P who lost 80% of his supporters. At least when people come in this thread and check his game out they'll know what they should expect should they decide to support him.
This one is true, very true...

UTOPY

Feb 27, 2018
I don't know what's happening, but the most popular games are being left behind! We can see on daily basis that the updates page in this site aren't what it used to be until the end of 2018. The games updates are falling and this month is being horrible, hoping that we can see more activity in the upcoming months...

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I don't know what's happening, but the most popular games are being left behind! We can see on daily basis that the updates page in this site aren't what it used to be until the end of 2018. The games updates are falling and this month is being horrible, hoping that we can see more activity in the upcoming months...
Remember he was working on Xmas gift. I think he should let that affect the update timing of the main game.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Remember he was working on Xmas gift. I think he should let that affect the update timing of the main game.
he was working on Xmas gift, and he still delayed that like 2 weeks ;) And he said that he will make 1.3.1 with couple of scenes before NY, but still nothing ;) .#sryifbadeng

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
So sorry if you're new in here, but DeepSleep already said in end of December that he will take vacation, Christmas, so updates will be delayed. Almost everyone knew it. and then in january, he release Xmas edition.

Reactions: petrenko8

whf

Nov 9, 2017
The game is quite linear, with two major paths. You have chosen "Jeremy" path, and from that point on your only choice is to except or decline various sex scenes and various partners, with little or no impact on the plot development. You will be missing scenes with Timothy and "benevolent Diane", though.
That's true. This is one of the reason I don't like renpy games so much. Anna is "renpy game" but made in rpgmv to add useless walking around. :p I prefer games you actually do something in RPG maker. Doesn't have to be much, but at least something. I don't mind repetitive stuff. For example I do like Valiant Warrior Astrid even though most of the time you just go there click on something etc. But I like that every ingame day you can see something more. Some Astrid stats change that allows player to see some more scenes etc. It's something that I miss in game like Anna Exciting Affection. You just choose sex scene yes/no.

Reactions: Dsandr

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
That's true. This is one of the reason I don't like renpy games so much. Anna is "renpy game" but made in rpgmv to add useless walking around. :p I prefer games you actually do something in RPG maker. Doesn't have to be much, but at least something. I don't mind repetitive stuff. For example I do like Valiant Warrior Astrid even though most of the time you just go there click on something etc. But I like that every ingame day you can see something more. Some Astrid stats change that allows player to see some more scenes etc. It's something that I miss in game like Anna Exciting Affection. You just choose sex scene yes/no.
Agreed. I dont like renpy because its for fapper. U know, skip skip skip, fap. But in rpgm we can actually enjoy the game, the excitement to here and there around town or village to get the event you want or to find the key to unlock the event or scene you want. And with some battle or level grinding, it will be perfect. Like shinaciku's game "tiina". I like LotV game, and i discovered anna when i try to find a game that similar to LotV because i wait for the next update comes up. And i ended up liking it, because of the similarity of the both games.

J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
As this is 1.3 why is it not marked as completed?
Im guessing 1.0 is complete and the new stuff are buggfixing etc?
As i stopped playing at some point, cant remember when, but it was on a airplane.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes