markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Weekly update

Hello! Another quick update while I'm working on the next release.

I hope you like Rebecca, this update will bring some more content with her and you will have some movement in the story with her. I know that there a lot of fans out there waiting for some more action with her. (Damn I hope you like her big ass as much as I do) As I mentioned in the previous update, there will be some crucial choices to make, it refers to Rebecca also.

Another scene I want to share is the one with Michael. Sergey is busy with Jeremy, so Anna will have to help. Well, this one will be great as Anna will help out with a lot of stuff and there will be Andrew present also. I found I nice location for this scene and it fits in perfectly. (And that red dress is back...)

As for release date, I'm still aiming for the middle of the month and it from the speed everything is happening it looks that I'll manage.

Sincerely yours,
Deep.
Now That is a Bootyful shot...can't wait:love:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018

Weekly update

Hello! Another quick update while I'm working on the next release.

I hope you like Rebecca, this update will bring some more content with her and you will have some movement in the story with her. I know that there a lot of fans out there waiting for some more action with her. (Damn I hope you like her big ass as much as I do) As I mentioned in the previous update, there will be some crucial choices to make, it refers to Rebecca also.

Another scene I want to share is the one with Michael. Sergey is busy with Jeremy, so Anna will have to help. Well, this one will be great as Anna will help out with a lot of stuff and there will be Andrew present also. I found I nice location for this scene and it fits in perfectly. (And that red dress is back...)

As for release date, I'm still aiming for the middle of the month and it from the speed everything is happening it looks that I'll manage.

Sincerely yours,
Deep.
@DeepSleep , In the game there was a scene where Alfred and Anna had discussion. They both talk about Rebecca in the conversation and Alfred says in his mind"she(Anna) doesn't know the type of girl Rebecca is(bitch),(slut)?

Spice= could you make an event that goes to the past for a scene between Alfred and Rebecca? or a scene because of which Alfred thinks about Rebecca like that ? Why?

This has to be implemented otherwise how did Alter know what type of Rebecca is?

Hope he sees this post or dear members please pass this post to him. Thanks

KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
@DeepSleep , In the game there was a scene where Alfred and Anna had discussion. They both talk about Rebecca in the conversation and Alfred says in his mind"she(Anna) doesn't know the type of girl Rebecca is(bitch),(slut)?

Spice= could you make an event that goes to the past for a scene between Alfred and Rebecca? or a scene because of which Alfred thinks about Rebecca like that ? Why?

This has to be implemented otherwise how did Alter know what type of Rebecca is?

Hope he sees this post or dear members please pass this post to him. Thanks
Damn dude you really want this to happen don't you XD

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
I am playing v1.3. After fashion show in clothing shop, Anna follows Patricia to changing room. Patricia starts fingering Anna's pussy, but the screen's blackout, no animation. Then next screen show choices: Keep fingering Anna or Let her cum. I click Keep fingering Anna, the screen's still blackout, no animation.
I look into www/movies folder and no clip is about Patricia's fingering Anna.
Is this animation missing in v1.3? or no animation for this action?
Sorry for my bad english and thanks for help.

MrLunac39

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, I'm new here but I follow the forum of this crazy game' i love it!!
And I've been waiting for the new version as well.
It will be a little bit long -sorry!

A few questions about some scenes I did not get to,
How do you get to the following scenes? I'll be happy to know - The pictures are attached
Thanks!

Church scene:
Chruch.png
School scene:
School.jpg
Beach scene:
beach.jpg

I guess (and hope in the future) that there will be scenes with the following characters:

1. Ashley - he's annoying, he's an idiot but the scenes with him are crazy, after he brought Anna the choker, waiting to see what's going on with them.
2. Andrew's father (I've forgotten the name im think john) - it seems that there must be something between them - some crazy scene.
3. Alfred and hןs older friends- It would be nice if there was another scene with him, their scenes were always exciting
4. Partner Company - While Jeremy is "being treated" by Sergeט, I would be happy to have another scene with the company's other partners - Eitan, Liam
5. Scenes with other girls - Emily ,Diane
6. Eithan and his Dad :)

A few scenes I hope will happen in the future with disappeared characters:
Owner of the coffee shop and the tax man - What happens to them? The taxman has Anna's number, why does not it happen? The owner of the cafe - to apologize and have with Anna an interesting scene with him

Emily Brother - Since the accident, he had disappeared

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hey, I'm new here but I follow the forum of this crazy game' i love it!!
And I've been waiting for the new version as well.
It will be a little bit long -sorry!

A few questions about some scenes I did not get to,
How do you get to the following scenes? I'll be happy to know - The pictures are attached
Thanks!

Church scene:
View attachment 242951
School scene:
View attachment 242952
Beach scene:
View attachment 242953

I guess (and hope in the future) that there will be scenes with the following characters:

1. Ashley - he's annoying, he's an idiot but the scenes with him are crazy, after he brought Anna the choker, waiting to see what's going on with them.
2. Andrew's father (I've forgotten the name im think john) - it seems that there must be something between them - some crazy scene.
3. Alfred and hןs older friends- It would be nice if there was another scene with him, their scenes were always exciting
4. Partner Company - While Jeremy is "being treated" by Sergeט, I would be happy to have another scene with the company's other partners - Eitan, Liam
5. Scenes with other girls - Emily ,Diane
6. Eithan and his Dad :)

A few scenes I hope will happen in the future with disappeared characters:
Owner of the coffee shop and the tax man - What happens to them? The taxman has Anna's number, why does not it happen? The owner of the cafe - to apologize and have with Anna an interesting scene with him

Emily Brother - Since the accident, he had disappeared
The first scene is from mini game Old Church, search the forum to find it.
The other 2 scenes is from sort visual novel Hard Exam, you can find this novel in the first page tagged as The Prequel.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The last scene is from this game and basically you need to deny all of jeremy's bullshit and stay silent when diana ( I think thats her name) is yelling at timothy...the threesome happens later in game.

Reactions: Kertug

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
If you would like to see that scene easily without replaying the whole game, I suggest trying my ren'py remake with fully unlocked customizable replay room
I play your renpy remake and i enjoy it and i try different paths but i didn't try that path, i don't know why.:oops:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
EDITED

Last patch was December 9, we're at February 12. The ecological footprint all this milking must leave is ginormous.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes