Dec 29, 2018
any andriod users??

It still shows up a black screen. all I'm able to see if the thumbnail pic on my list. but it doesn't do anything else.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
any andriod users??

It still shows up a black screen. all I'm able to see if the thumbnail pic on my list. but it doesn't do anything else.
read .

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
Hey guys!

I searched the thread but I couldn't find this: I've played this game in the 1.1 version, but I can't transfer my saves to the 1.3 version. Everytime I try to load an old save I get the "TypeError - undefined is not a function". Does someone know how to fix this? Or does someone have a compatible save soon after Anna's gardening scene (end of 1.1), having fucked everybody and chosen Timothy at the beginning and Sergei at the yatch?

Thank you in advance.

edit: I'm using windows, btw.

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
Hey guys!

I searched the thread but I couldn't find this: I've played this game in the 1.1 version, but I can't transfer my saves to the 1.3 version. Everytime I try to load an old save I get the "TypeError - undefined is not a function". Does someone know how to fix this? Or does someone have a compatible save soon after Anna's gardening scene (end of 1.1), having fucked everybody and chosen Timothy at the beginning and Sergei at the yatch?

Thank you in advance.

edit: I'm using windows, btw.
I love the javascript error "undefined is not a function". Something is undefined (does not tell the name), and undefined is not a function, genius error message. good luck.

To pass that error, start a new game, most likely is expecting some variables that are not present on previous versions saves.

Reactions: penmaster

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly update

Hello! Another quick update while I'm working on the next release.

I hope you like Rebecca, this update will bring some more content with her and you will have some movement in the story with her. I know that there a lot of fans out there waiting for some more action with her. (Damn I hope you like her big ass as much as I do) As I mentioned in the previous update, there will be some crucial choices to make, it refers to Rebecca also.

Another scene I want to share is the one with Michael. Sergey is busy with Jeremy, so Anna will have to help. Well, this one will be great as Anna will help out with a lot of stuff and there will be Andrew present also. I found I nice location for this scene and it fits in perfectly. (And that red dress is back...)

As for release date, I'm still aiming for the middle of the month and it from the speed everything is happening it looks that I'll manage.

Sincerely yours,
Deep.

sonu

Apr 30, 2017

Weekly update

Hello! Another quick update while I'm working on the next release.

I hope you like Rebecca, this update will bring some more content with her and you will have some movement in the story with her. I know that there a lot of fans out there waiting for some more action with her. (Damn I hope you like her big ass as much as I do) As I mentioned in the previous update, there will be some crucial choices to make, it refers to Rebecca also.

Another scene I want to share is the one with Michael. Sergey is busy with Jeremy, so Anna will have to help. Well, this one will be great as Anna will help out with a lot of stuff and there will be Andrew present also. I found I nice location for this scene and it fits in perfectly. (And that red dress is back...)

As for release date, I'm still aiming for the middle of the month and it from the speed everything is happening it looks that I'll manage.

Sincerely yours,
Deep.
Love those pictures can't wait more tht fucking ass

Reactions: vrokol
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes