• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

tompta214

Aug 6, 2016
I ask the moderators to close and delete this thread, please. I never give the permission to talk about my game here.

You are free to say what you want but I'm free to answer too.
A lot of people discover games on these forums, and often end up pledging to creators because of that.

So deleting this thread won't help you, apart from deleting the aggressive replies you have made.
Also it's a pirate site, I don't think any creators gave permission for their games to be posted here.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I don't need help of this pirate forum. People are here to ask my game for free. This is a shame against people who work hard to live like me! Agressive or not this is my game and I didn't give the permission to talk about my game here.

Share my game without my permission is agressive, not a worker who is trying to defend his own work!

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
Kelo looks at Lust & Passion, he worked like crazy on the demo, and barely unveiled someone managed to post it here for free. it did not have a negative side for him, on the contrary, he won a lot of patreon. (PS: I am a fan of angelica origins ! <3).

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
This is a pirate forum, is it not? Games/comic are posted willy-nilly (usually without permission from the creators).

There have been plenty of developers angry that their game has been posted without their permission, with most of them taking back their statements when they have gotten more patrons from here (meaning more money).

No one asked for you to recreate the game in RPGM, though if you want to create a game ALONE, don't post your game on patreon.

F95zone is a pirate forum, and it is going to stay a pirate forum. If you don't like that, just leave. And take with you the knowledge that we aren't going to close the thread.

~ Eoin ~

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
This is a pirate forum, is it not? Games/comic are posted willy-nilly (usually without permission from the creators).

There have been plenty of developers angry that their game has been posted without their permission, with most of them taking back their statements when they have gotten more patrons from here (meaning more money).

No one asked for you to recreate the game in RPGM, though if you want to create a game ALONE, don't post your game on patreon.

F95zone is a pirate forum, and it is going to stay a pirate forum. If you don't like that, just leave. And take with you the knowledge that we aren't going to close the thread.

~ Eoin ~
What I'm doing with my game it's not your business! What I have to read as answer from a moderator it's unelievable!!! Do you think you are a genius with this answer? I don't care what other creators do with your PIRATE WEBSITE! I'm here to express MY WILL and you aren't respecting that!

And take with you the knowledge that this thread is open WITHOUT MY PERMISSION and AGAINST MY RIGHTS AS A WORKER!

Shame on you!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
@Kelo Games may i ask you, why you changed your attitude so dramatically?
you seemed pretty settled with the situation here

Reactions: terrashock

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Yes I was quite permissive, I thought this website was by my side to help me. But now I'm tired of people who don't respect my work. Moderators are showing me that they don't fucking care about other people's life. A lot of people don't have idea of what is behind all. What are my difficulty, my problems, what is this game for me and my life. Simply nobody cares how much effort I have done and I have to do to create this game. This is not helping me to go on in this moment.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Not sure what happened to Kelo, he was an active member of the community for the past year then suddenly starts throwing around insults. Take a few days to think about things.

i've edited my post and deleted my first rant after reflection, maybe you should do the same.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Goes on to be in an active dialogue with the users in this thread for a year, thanking people for feedback and helping him improve and then out of nowhere says "I never gave my permission to talk about my game here" :pokerFace:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Chillax guys. Different people have different issues and reasons to start development and sometimes emotions can take over. Ofc it's not a site that would respect creators wishes and it's unreasonable to expect that but Kelo delivered quite a decent piece of code in a past (tho it had some issues ofc) and was quite helpful and friendly on this very thread. It's always better to have a friendly developer in game's thread. I have leaked different games a couple of times but it was always with creator's permission to promote their game. Ofc AO will be leaked here as soon as lowest tier will have it and I'm patiently waiting for that moment. I'm sure Kelo worked a ton in a couple few months to recreate it and I'm curious of his efforts.

Reactions: CobraPL

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I feel bad for the dev. Kelo stop reading posts here. People who love your work are on Patreon. They're the ones paying you. Just post w/e there. Your work is slow, but you should stop taking people on f95zone seriously. They're pirates. We're pirates. Not to mention like you said, a majority of users have no clue on the technical labor behind a piece of game. If you ARE to read posts here, look for gameplay recommendations.

Any critique about your speed, or anyone's speed for that matter, should be done with withholding payment on Patreon.

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
I feel bad for the dev. Kelo stop reading posts here. People who love your work are on Patreon. They're the ones paying you. Just post w/e there. Your work is slow, but you should stop taking people on f95zone seriously. They're pirates. We're pirates. Not to mention like you said, a majority of users have no clue on the technical labor behind a piece of game. If you ARE to read posts here, look for gameplay recommendations.

Any critique about your speed, or anyone's speed for that matter, should be done with withholding payment on Patreon.
Everyone can create a rpg maker game. There is like 0 technical stuff behind that. (ofc there are some higher tier rpgm)
If your game is not popular enough you shouldn't put up a paywall, or be a whiny idiot who acts like he reinvented the wheel.

Reactions: Aiden

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Everyone can create a rpg maker game. There is like 0 technical stuff behind that. (ofc there are some higher tier rpgm)
If your game is not popular enough you shouldn't put up a paywall, or be a whiny idiot who acts like he reinvented the wheel.
I vote for ending topic. Someone had complains that Kelo not released his game for X amount of time, Kelo was upset. Then shitstorm began. He has some RL issues and grown up people see that and refrain from escalating shitstorm.

RPG Maker games take some time and [Rpg Maker] has problems with bugs in games. Everyone who says that making games is easy is free to do better than Kelo.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I just can't wait to see the upgraded graphics, a lot of the characters look a lot better, and RPGMV is way easier and smoother to use than VX... looking forward to seeing the new first day, I hear that's pretty good and does a lot for the story

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
so, im at the point where the quest says she needs to go home for lunch, after stealing the test from the principle... and i can't seem to find where to go. where is her home?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes