• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
No You can't understand how much I had to work to redo ALL the game from zero. Are you creating a game? Which engine you use? English is your first language? Did you study as a programmer in your school? Did you have to buy a 3000€ pc before start to work and learn how to use daz studio, photoshop, rpg maker mv (not visual novel...put a series of photo and its done) and its 3000 scripts?

No?

I was a nurse in my previous life and I learn how to do this thing only in a few time... so I don't think you know how much work it needs to a guy ALONE like me.

Yes?

Well, you should know what I'm written above.

I've made a huge work those past months... believe me.

Peace and love guys :)

With all due respect, Kelo, I didn't go off on you, and trust me, having pledged since you started the remake having got absolutely no content from you what-so-ever, I feel rather cheated and VERY much insulted by your harsh reply, so I could have. No, I don't create any games, but you know what? I do work two jobs so I can afford to keep my home. I have little spare time. I work my ass off and deal with mental health issues on a daily basis. We all have shit to deal with every single day of our lives and to be perfectly honest with you, mate, you were out of line there. You CHOOSE to make this game, and like everything digital these days, it gets the shit pirated out of it. Surely you were aware of this when you started? You don't know what other people go through and I felt as though my reply didn't warrant that kind of response as I was being fair and reasonable. I'll leave it at that though. Next time to avoid this though try finishing the game before remaking it...

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
so, im at the point where the quest says she needs to go home for lunch, after stealing the test from the principle... and i can't seem to find where to go. where is her home?
Angelica Origins has only 3 main maps. From school yard go south.... from central district go west.... Angelica's building is in the middle near Mario's pizzeria past the crossroad.

Remake has the same 3 maps. (maybe a 4/5 maps more in future...).

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Angelica Origins has only 3 main maps. From school yard go south.... from central district go west.... Angelica's building is in the middle near Mario's pizzeria past the crossroad.

Remake has the same 3 maps. (maybe a 4/5 maps more in future...).
ok, that helped, thank you.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The actors "Alessia" and "Daniele" are working on the set for the first remake adult scene of Angelica Origins.

Reactions: SholBlerk

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
My guess is that it's a shadow of a young elephant drinking water from a swimming pool. But I might be wrong

Reactions: DavidTurner

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Yes I was quite permissive, I thought this website was by my side to help me. But now I'm tired of people who don't respect my work. Moderators are showing me that they don't fucking care about other people's life. A lot of people don't have idea of what is behind all. What are my difficulty, my problems, what is this game for me and my life. Simply nobody cares how much effort I have done and I have to do to create this game. This is not helping me to go on in this moment.
You realize there are several other sites which offer pirated games, but have 0 interaction or threads to aid in correcting mistakes. Is it the sharing, or the comments that most upset you? I've worked with lots of artists in various fields for decades, from delusional children of famous parents to struggling musicians and comfortable mid-level ones that make a comfortable, but not lavish living. At some point, especially dealing with an unfinished vision (maybe why painters and such prefer to wait until work is finished before unveiling it) it becomes frustrating to have so many seeing you laid bare with incorrect assumptions about the path you are on.
Step back, either discuss with your patreons a path to wait until a more complete game is ready, or accept the risk there are no secrets on the web, it each release will go wide.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just finished this "abandoned" game and i most say i really enjoyed it.
sure, theres a lot of sluts in the game, something i usually dont like, but, not sure if im right, its Angelica that has this effect on everyone, so that could be the reason her girlfriends are all horny sluts.
i really hope the remake will get done as this one, even if abandoned is good stuff and top of my list. well done!

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
Guys, please just play the demo of my game, it's very linear and for now there's not incest, netorare, cheating or bestiality just sexy girls and good sex (normal) scene. Extreme fetish will happen in future versions as side quest, or secret scene or with some collectibles but only if you really want to see them. And I'll always write a warning before...

Believe me. I think you'll like it, because I'm listen my followers and I try to make them all happy if I can. Support me and you can add your fantasy too... or avoid what you don't like.

I'll do my best. Thank you. :)
I very enjoyed your demo and can´t wait for your future version :)

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
Hi,

I'm on v 0.2.1 but game seems to have crashed or something?

Start of day 2 in school, go for lunch got note from ping went to Erika and then I went back to ping (she wasn't interested). Erika says she has something to tell me but I walk upto pink arrow and nothing...…

Anyone help?

Reactions: Prc
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes