3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I'm writing the last scripts and dialogues of the very last scene. I need a couple of days to do some tests. So, we are really close my friends!!!
PS: Warning! This message will be destroyed when Angelica Origins (Remake) 0.1 will be out! Lol.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Im guessing, if other patrons dont post it on here, he might be willing to share it, probably toward the end of the month when hes released it to everyone. There is another dev that does this.. cant remember their name

Reactions: SweatPicle

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
We have to wait a little but maybe a hero will post it here te share the game with us :D

the game is out today now waiting for a hero that want to share it with us :D

Reactions: DavidTurner

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I just fixed the last bug. The final 0.1 remake version is done. Now I want to add a couple of things and the game will be ready for Angelica's Angels.

I can do windows and mac version for now.

Please wait a little before asking to share my game. My patrons have waited a lot for this. in a couple of weeek the game will be out for 5$ patrons. After them it will be for free (1$ in my page because adult game creator can't put a free link due to patreon.com new rules).

Thanks. :)

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I figured thats what would happen @Kelo Games, like I said there is another dev that does the same thing, and as much as it sucks to wait lol I completely understand. Are you going to post on this thread? Or make your own thread since you are one here yourself?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I figured thats what would happen @Kelo Games, like I said there is another dev that does the same thing, and as much as it sucks to wait lol I completely understand. Are you going to post on this thread? Or make your own thread since you are one here yourself?
Well, because Kelo released his game to small group first, you will have bugfixed version. And that is nice !

vodapas

Oct 16, 2017
I played through Day 1 last night and I’ve got to say it’s even better than the original. Looking forward to playing through again when Kelo finishes up the fixes!

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
I just fixed the last bug. The final 0.1 remake version is done. Now I want to add a couple of things and the game will be ready for Angelica's Angels.

I can do windows and mac version for now.

Please wait a little before asking to share my game. My patrons have waited a lot for this. in a couple of weeek the game will be out for 5$ patrons. After them it will be for free (1$ in my page because adult game creator can't put a free link due to patreon.com new rules).

Thanks. :)
I was under the impression that all patrons were getting it at the same time as long as the pledged before April? It has been a while since an update was released due to the remake happening (which tbh I feel the game should have been fully completed first). I understand why you do it this way but it is a little bit disappointing.

Reactions: Watsonholmes

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I was under the impression that all patrons were getting it at the same time as long as the pledged before April? It has been a while since an update was released due to the remake happening (which tbh I feel the game should have been fully completed first). I understand why you do it this way but it is a little bit disappointing.
No You can't understand how much I had to work to redo ALL the game from zero. Are you creating a game? Which engine you use? English is your first language? Did you study as a programmer in your school? Did you have to buy a 3000€ pc before start to work and learn how to use daz studio, photoshop, rpg maker mv (not visual novel...put a series of photo and its done) and its 3000 scripts?

No?

I was a nurse in my previous life and I learn how to do this thing only in a few time... so I don't think you know how much work it needs to a guy ALONE like me.

Yes?

Well, you should know what I'm written above.

I've made a huge work those past months... believe me.

Peace and love guys :)

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
@Kelo Games my friend, guys above are (a little) right. I think that releasing 0.1 and some other things were stressfull and, like in any other job or occupation, dev needs a break. Let's release stable 0.1, and after that (I suggest) having some free time, holiday or sth. to obtain some distance. Pause from game etc. Announced one.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I ask the moderators to close and delete this thread, please. I never give the permission to talk about my game here.

You are free to say what you want but I'm free to answer too.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes