RPGM - Abandoned - Angelica Origins [v0.2.2] [Kelo Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

At the begning of the game Angelica grinds her Teddy bear which is named after the developer, you can't comprehend the might of the facepalm, the cringe was so much that the game went in a downwards spiral after that.
    After this the game seesm to be Simone origins. The whole origins of Angelica seems to be about Simone his boyfriend. You try to avoid the plot boyfriend and see if the game preoresses with decent events, but for the first 15 minutes its all about him, friend advising AN about him, and mother advising her about him also, everything is about him. At some point after managing to not give in to him, there is a forced event where your choice doesnt matter, finally making The Origins of Angelica about that time she sucked her boyfriend which is WOW, an amazing origin story.

The game doesnt look that bad for 2020 or so but in 2022 is hard to watch. No wonder this game was abandoned.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

c4cuckold

Second game so far that I ended up becoming a paid Patron. The CGI work could've been better but other than that it is an awesome game! The developer knows how to play with some of the major kinks like foot fetish, NTR cheating and so on! Really enjoying this, each scene has something new to it!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ErWatch

10/23/17 v0.2
    Although a little rough around the edges, this game was a really nice surprise. For a v0.2, there is an insane amount of content. I played for a good few hours and thats more than I can say for some completed games on this site. Mechanics worked well enough. Its RPGM, so.. you know what you're getting with that. I will say that the pictures and the RPGM stuff matches which was refreshing.

Story wise, Kelo Games is aiming for something more than just a typical corruption story. We get major looks into that at the end of this version, but up until that, things are pretty generic. Where they want the story to go seems very ambitious and, normally for these games, out of reach. However, with what I've seen so far from them, Kelo may have what it takes to pull it off nicely.

For the vast majority of you reading this, yes there are already nude/sex scenes. They aren't just rendered pictures either; there is some animation in here which I found both surprising and really awesome. The girls in the game look fantastic. The brunette and the blonde are particularly spectacular. My main gripe would have to be with just how slutty they all are. Some of the stuff they say and do is just utterly insane. But I am aware this is still an adult game so.. Sluts AWAY!