3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I'm like 20 minutes in, and i'm getting the idiotic "virgin to accidental/unwitting/unwilling cum slut in 3 days" transformation vibe already.
Really? I didn't think Angelica had any sex scenes at all yet (except for a changing room grope from her girl friend whose name I have forgetten). All the sex seems to be between other characters.

But maybe I am forgetting - it has been a while since I played this.

Reactions: Kelo Games

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Really? I didn't think Angelica had any sex scenes at all yet (except for a changing room grope from her girl friend whose name I have forgetten). All the sex seems to be between other characters.

the grope scene is the only one she has had contact eroticly.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
so, i haven't even left the school on the first day and Angelica is already turning into a gigantic idiot. Is she forced throughout the entire game into only making stupid decisions like a chunk of the games on this site? Or does she actually have options, often, to display intelligence? I'm like 20 minutes in, and i'm getting the idiotic "virgin to accidental/unwitting/unwilling cum slut in 3 days" transformation vibe already.

I don't mind playing a MC who can be corrupted and turn into a slut, but i despise playing games where the MC is forced into stupid decisions because she is just a huge empty-headed twit, and the story forces her to make bad decisions.
Are you sure? Angelica is totally passive in almost all my game. It's just a "voyer" until now. And you are free to choose how much she is involved. She'll never lost control of the situation until now.

What I have in mind is to create a MC with brain and free choices. Believe me, she's not stupid, she's just curious about sex. It's different. I will check the dialogues of the old version to find what are you saying. I'm working on remake and I hope a lot of things will be more clear...

When I decided to create my own game, I was so tired of stupid girls easily corrupting by every male on earth with a dick.

You're right. She was Alessia, her best friend. The first one who touch her naked body until now (kiss and lick breast).

the grope scene is the only one she has had contact eroticly.
Exactly.

=====================

So guys I'm working on last dialogues and scripts, keep finger crossed for me!!!! :p

Thank you! ;)

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Are you sure? Angelica is totally passive in almost all my game. It's just a "voyer" until now. And you are free to choose how much she is involved. She'll never lost control of the situation until now.

What I have in mind is to create a MC with brain and free choices. Believe me, she's not stupid, she's just curious about sex. It's different. I will check the dialogues of the old version to find what are you saying. I'm working on remake and I hope a lot of things will be more clear...

When I decided to create my own game, I was so tired of stupid girls easily corrupting by every male on earth with a dick.

You're right. She was Alessia, her best friend. The first one who touch her naked body until now (kiss and lick breast).

Exactly.

=====================

So guys I'm working on last dialogues and scripts, keep finger crossed for me!!!! :p

Thank you! ;)

I can't wait to play angelica's origins remake

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018

Exactly.

=====================

Thank you! ;)

thanks for the reply. that sounds great. like i said, it was just a vibe i had gotten and it turns me off. I love corruption games where the MC gets to choose, not have it made for her. There are a lot of games where the MC has no control, just dumb after dumb after dumb, and it's frustrating and not fun. So, I have hope like you've said of making a smart, but curious, MC, who can make intelligent choices.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
thanks for the reply. that sounds great. like i said, it was just a vibe i had gotten and it turns me off. I love corruption games where the MC gets to choose, not have it made for her. There are a lot of games where the MC has no control, just dumb after dumb after dumb, and it's frustrating and not fun. So, I have hope like you've said of making a smart, but curious, MC, who can make intelligent choices.
No problem, I'm doing my best. And the best way to create a very good game is with the help of people who like my game. So, talking bad or good about my game it could always be a help to do better. ;)

Reactions: Tiggie

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Sorry if this is a dumb question, or if someone asked/answered this already, but is there any way to make this game full screen or at least increase the window size? I'd really rather not play a game like this in a box that takes up 1/4 of my screen if possible!

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
I love corruption games where the MC gets to choose, not have it made for her. There are a lot of games where the MC has no control, just dumb after dumb after dumb, and it's frustrating and not fun. So, I have hope like you've said of making a smart, but curious, MC, who can make intelligent choices.
Could not have said better myself.

A big part of it, to me at least, is that corruption via things like temptation and effective persuasion is so much more interesting and satisfying then simply being coerced or forced or mind controlled into it.

In fact i would say to break someone down until they're a completely unrecognizable person in order to make them act the way the game wants, which one way or another is how many of these projects go, isn't really corruption at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: grapedog

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Could not have said better myself.

A big part of it, to me at least, is that corruption via things like temptation and effective persuasion is so much more interesting and satisfying then simply being coerced or forced or mind controlled into it.

In fact i would say to break someone down until they're a completely unrecognizable person in order to make them act the way the game wants, which one way or another is how many of these projects go, isn't really corruption at all.
I'm playing a game now called Chronicles of Loridia, or something like that... and you take this gorgeous young innocent girl, and she is being turned into a cock hole. There is a purity path, and a deviant path, but the deviant path is all fat, ugly, old men forcing her, or raping her.... or monsters doing the same.

It would be awesome to play the deviant path, but to get more choice in how you do it. Where you don't ONLY get violated by fat ugly men and monsters. That's not really a turn on for me... i guess it works for some people, the cock hole thing... but not I.

Prc

Mar 22, 2018
signed and signed...i mean even blackmail is acceptable since it's a trade off and the girl makes the final choice
generally, if it's not JRPG with monster combat i won't play rape games and even so i'll play only if it's a minor part of the game and a step to willingly go full slut
also i want a saint Angelica route in which she marries Simone, i know, but i'm just gay like that

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
signed and signed...i mean even blackmail is acceptable since it's a trade off and the girl makes the final choice
generally, if it's not JRPG with monster combat i won't play rape games and even so i'll play only if it's a minor part of the game and a step to willingly go full slut
also i want a saint Angelica route in which she marries Simone, i know, but i'm just gay like that
This will be possible in one of the three endings: Good (or normal) ending. I can't spoil too much...

From my patreon page:

"The endings will be:

1- Good Ending: This is the normal ending, but it's a incomplete ending.
2- Bad Ending: This is more a game over, but this doesn't mean less funny or less interesting...)
3- True Ending: This is the true ending that it will be linked with next episodes. To reach the perfect ending you'll need the right mix of points and to take the right choices at the end of the episode."

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I might be weird...

If the game has a female MC, and she is already with someone, I'll usually stay faithful to that person.... using saves to check out alternate choices from time to time. But if the female MC somehow ends up split up/broken up from her original male partner, or is single to start, I pretty much always look for the lesbian option. I have a hard time with my female MC getting into any actual relationships with men.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes