ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Apparently I got banned on Catbox. Prime example of why I don't use certain third party links. The length that Andava will go lol. But don't worry I have a backup plan that currently in the works.

Reactions: afggfa

jevgenij

Jan 14, 2022
The uncompromised thread is now up and running on the other forum. If you know were it at, don't share a direct link to it here. If you don't know then try to piece it together and figure it out yourself.
Could you dm me pls? I've been away for like half a year and now im back seeing that half th threads are gone...

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Looks like the artist got banned from Twitter + Patreon.

Does anyone know what happened? :unsure:
F7sxrfaaQAAj8mp.png
Muh private company can banned whoever it want and not given you a reason why, that what happen. It the reason I put my foot down against the mods over at 8muses and not allow them to stomp all over me. It isn't just my profile picture, the end result is this shit.

I know here is lurking these threads. But if I was him, I wouldn't even bother make a back up account. Why would you want to be within a standard that in the next morning your entire shit may/may no be deleted. He should be building his community within his main websites instead relying on these middle men sitea.