TigerB

Aug 11, 2018
Sad Panda, or better known as exhentai, is the dark side brother of e-hentai . org

10 years ago you needed a active e-heintai account, write a few comments in the forum and wait 1 or 2 weeks before you could enter exhentai. If you tried to enter exhentai and still saw a white screen you just needed to delete the coockies and refresh the site.

For more questions how to enter exhentai please ask a admin in the e-hentai forum.

Watercooledboii

Aug 28, 2022
Sad Panda, or better known as exhentai, is the dark side brother of e-hentai . org

10 years ago you needed a active e-heintai account, write a few comments in the forum and wait 1 or 2 weeks before you could enter exhentai. If you tried to enter exhentai and still saw a white screen you just needed to delete the coockies and refresh the site.

For more questions how to enter exhentai please ask a admin in the e-hentai forum.
oh thanks, I didn't know that it wore the "sad panda" name... that's interesting.

zerojinnu

May 6, 2021
Hey, Everyone, Came here looking for some info on the LilAndy Thread on 8muses Forum. It has been a while since i've open up 8muses to get some LilAndy updates but was confused because the link just keeps sending me to the Comics portion of 8muses and not the Forums. Are the Forums down for some reason or am i the only one?

dndxds

May 31, 2021
Hey, Everyone, Came here looking for some info on the LilAndy Thread on 8muses Forum. It has been a while since i've open up 8muses to get some LilAndy updates but was confused because the link just keeps sending me to the Comics portion of 8muses and not the Forums. Are the Forums down for some reason or am i the only one?
8muses is gone, the owner deleted everything that's why you can't access. Lilandy stuff you won't find it here because you can't post loli stuff in this forum anymore (rule 7) maybe someone will update andava content soon, but don't get your hopes up

Reactions: zerojinnu

zerojinnu

May 6, 2021
8muses is gone, the owner deleted everything that's why you can't access. Lilandy stuff you won't find it here because you can't post loli stuff in this forum anymore (rule 7) maybe someone will update andava content soon, but don't get your hopes up
I see, that's too bad. thanks for the info. are there any alternatives to 8muses btw with Andava/Lilandy stuff?

View attachment 2840821
Relabel and thank to the source that was generous enough to share this content to me.

I'm still currently busy with the other archive still and I don't have the time right now to set up for the other forum. So here the latest ISO-Cube for the people who use to follow me on 8Muses (included Andava).
Oh and ReichLoli, i cant seem to download this. i can't seem to access Catbox even with vpn. do you have an alternative link for this? much appreciated :).

Reactions: saw1987

dndxds

May 31, 2021

this one, but it takes some time to update, we had more alternatives but the artist is shutting everything down because someone talked

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
I see, that's too bad. thanks for the info. are there any alternatives to 8muses btw with Andava/Lilandy stuff?

Oh and ReichLoli, i cant seem to download this. i can't seem to access Catbox even with vpn. do you have an alternative link for this? much appreciated :).
July content is on sadpanda/Exhentai ISO-CUBE gallery.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
When The Group Chat Got Leaked
Threads Delete.png
For someone who doesn't care about individual leakers and see them as "peanuts". The length this man will go to prevent me doing so is not only shocking and stalkerish, but laughable at best. This is some creep ex levels of shit right here.

So I try the private way of doing things and now I'm going Plan C.

If you haven't read below the comments from that post. You would've realize that Andava reported the link and got me IP banned over at catbox. So it doesn't work, if you want an alternative link go over at sadpanda. I send them pretty much every latest stuff I have until 8muses thread shutdown.

Last edited:

zerojinnu

May 6, 2021
If you haven't read below the comments from that post. You would've realize that Andava reported the link and got me IP banned over at catbox. So it doesn't work, if you want an alternative link go over at sadpanda. I send them pretty much every latest stuff I have until 8muses thread shutdown.
Thank you so much for somehow still keeping us updated ReichLoli, your efforts are very much appreciated!.

Right now though, I'm trying to access sadpanda/exhentai. but it just keeps sending me to a blank white screen. I've already made an account and cleared all cookies, but still nothing. do i still need to wait for 2 weeks?

TigerB

Aug 11, 2018
Thank you so much for somehow still keeping us updated ReichLoli, your efforts are very much appreciated!.

Right now though, I'm trying to access sadpanda/exhentai. but it just keeps sending me to a blank white screen. I've already made an account and cleared all cookies, but still nothing. do i still need to wait for 2 weeks?
Yes, and don't forget to be "active" inside the forum.

Watercooledboii

Aug 28, 2022
"Thank you for the support. I would appreciate it if you don't leak it. They will be public later in the month and it isn't fair for people that pay for early access. It isn't hurting me, you are still paying me for my work.

Honestly, for someone who says the above on his patreon, he definitely puts waaay too much effort into gatekeeping his works.

dndxds

May 31, 2021
he just wants to take down ReichLoli, it's like a crusade for him :KEK: andava will lose the battle eventually, he just can't see it yet :whistle:

djarbio

Feb 16, 2022

Are these still the rules? I tried to go to exhentai but it's just a white screen.

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
There an alternative forum that setup for 8Muses refugees. I'm probably not gonna setup threads there if it the same mod team from the previous forum "who want a clean slate." Since all they gonna do is just ban me out of pettiness. And beside, they still have the same arbitrary rules as the last one. The different here is they aren't gonna seethe over a 2D drawing with a windmill. So I know what acceptable and what isn't here.

But it also funny seeing one of the mod here, who was a smug shit against me and abuse their power. Can't even say shit for what I was highlighting to him before:
View attachment 3231197

Yes. I finally figure out how the attachment system work here. Before I had to guess since the size and format the server accept changes, so I didn't bother with it. If Andava gonna to lurk me across the internet to try and prevent me of posts his leaks regardless. It better be on a forum he can't do anything about it.
Good to see you again, hopefully you could pass the time for Andava 2022 and 2023 content aswell? THere is a 2022 content on Sadpanda but it hasn't been updated since September so most of the content is missing.

Reactions: gl1333

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
I cant tell if my eyes are seeing this right but did the entire Lilandy content get wiped off the thread???