ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I think he just quit Patreon
he just left Patreon, now it's going to be hard to get his content without paying
Okey after getting some info on what going on I think I piece everything together.

Andava has transition his content into SubscriberStar and renamed his Patreon account as "Icaro" to just do fanart based only content for now. Due to being targeted by the Patreon mods to remove all content that involve his OC Darcy because of her "Looks". Another creator taken by the arbitrarily and vague rules of their TOS. That can interpreted any drawing as a loli character regardless if it a flat chested woman or in the legal age. Andava should've saw the warning signs after seen other being targeted similarly from what he draws.

So what happen now?

Now moving forward it's going to be extreme difficult for me to get his content without paying or threw paying within SubscribeStar. A few years ago the new system they implemented block my credit card and future cards all together for scrap content into Kemono. Till this date I was finding way to get one of my cards active their and still get decline. So this will be the end of the road for me.

Reactions: Hard Knocks

Pedro044

Oct 2, 2019
does anyone have the 2022 file he posted on Patreon?
it's on Kemono but you can't download everything because Mega sucks

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
You somehow think it's different here? <Whistles Judas Priest's "You Got Another Thing Coming"....>
I already know what to expect due to my interacting on certain threads here. 8Muses on the other hand is mostly loosely with their threads moderation. By allow users to create, run, update them without it being heavily relying on mods for it. So they don't care as much about certain 2D content threads there, so this was unexpected. To see this mod trying to convince me how it broke their TOS was getting more and more absurd. I couldn't see the last DM they send because I was ban but I could see in my email and it was even more absurd. It's like they were completely out of touch on the content and the site their are moderation.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I already know what to expect due to my interacting on certain threads here. 8Muses on the other hand is mostly loosely with their threads moderation. By allow users to create, run, update them without it being heavily relying on mods for it. So they don't care as much about certain 2D content threads there, so this was unexpected. To see this mod trying to convince me how it broke their TOS was getting more and more absurd. I couldn't see the last DM they send because I was ban but I could see in my email and it was even more absurd. It's like they were completely out of touch on the content and the site their are moderation.
I hear ya, but I could simply copy/paste my last reply yet again. At the end of the day don't let it get under your skin too much. It's just a website and not worth getting too worked up about. It's not the first time and it certainly won't be the last... on any site you frequent where opinions are faux-freely expressed.

Reactions: ReichLoli

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Sancho1969 For the life of me of been on this site for this long. I still don't know how the hell the attachment files feature for ZIP/RAR files work here for post. In other forums I use, it straight forward as long as is ain't too big. Here it will either tell me it "too large for the server to process" without telling me what the max file size for the server to process it, or when I splits it into smaller volumes it just said "the uploaded file does not have an allowed extension."

Any help on this? because I see other using it just fine and uploading files that even bigger then mines. But for me the attaching files to posts does not seem to be working.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 For the life of me of been on this site for this long. I still don't know how the hell the attachment files feature for ZIP/RAR files work here for post. In other forums I use, it straight forward as long as is ain't too big. Here it will either tell me it "too large for the server to process" without telling me what the max file size for the server to process it, or when I splits it into smaller volumes it just said "the uploaded file does not have an allowed extension."

Any help on this? because I see other using it just fine and uploading files that even bigger then mines. But for me the attaching files to posts does not seem to be working.
Sounds like you're facing several issues: 1) file types attached to post can only be of a certain type (e.g. txt, zip, rar, jpg, etc) 2) the size is relevant... I thinks it's max ~5mb or so, whatever it is if you are exceeding it then you need to use a third-party site to upload to then put a link to it in your post (similar to how I link to my mods to Mega/WorkUpload, etc).

I'm sure there's a thread in the site's OP that describes all this but I haven't read it in years so don't recall where it's at off the top of my head.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Sounds like you're facing several issues: 1) file types attached to post can only be of a certain type (e.g. txt, zip, rar, jpg, etc) 2) the size is relevant... I thinks it's max ~5mb or so, whatever it is if you are exceeding it then you need to use a third-party site to upload to then put a link to it in your post (similar to how I link to my mods to Mega/WorkUpload, etc).

I'm sure there's a thread in the site's OP that describes all this but I haven't read it in years so don't recall where it's at off the top of my head.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It either a convoluted process that not a straight forward or the max exceeding is inconsistent for certain users like I said. I don't mind uploading to third-party site, but what is the point of having a feature that inconsistent to certain files that are max exceeding the server?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It either a convoluted process that not a straight forward or the max exceeding is inconsistent for certain users like I said. I don't mind uploading to third-party site, but what is the point of having a feature that inconsistent to certain files that are max exceeding the server?
Keep it simple, regardless of file type just zip or rar them. Size is a threshold likely to keep their server costs within reason, but that's just my guess. These types of questions should be addressed via their Discord tbh. I wouldn't bother asking a site moderator since you'll get similar answers as mine and they don't truly know the backend anyway, the Discord you can reach actual site admins which are the true overlords. Regards.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Keep it simple, regardless of file type just zip or rar them. Size is a threshold likely to keep their server costs within reason, but that's just my guess. These types of questions should be addressed via their Discord tbh. I wouldn't bother asking a site moderator since you'll get similar answers as mine and they don't truly know the backend anyway, the Discord you can reach actual site admins which are the true overlords. Regards.
Thank for your time.

I usually ask the site moderator because i've figure they are the second to notify the site if the uploads are limited or having issues. I see that from other forums similar to this i've been in. If they all on Discord i'll check there since they no clear process of how this "attach file" work with ZIP/RAR files other then to guess or see other users.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
So the white knight finally got you, what a shame. With all that power he gained from banning you, I guess he can finally take back Jerusalem and rest. Fucking hell :FacePalm:
He can now easily sleep at night because the Nazi loli is finally gone from the platform.

• Haha
Reactions: dndxds