Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
can anyone share Webpy software i have no idea how to download or install it and some comics cant works without it thank u in advance

felixx.von

Jun 11, 2018
View attachment 152439

I was bored so I made 2 versions. As usual lossy compression was used so expect a slight quality loss. (It's all 5 parts combined into one file)

Original: 3.7gb
Jpeg compression: 498 mb
Webpy compression: 242 mb

Jpeg download links:
mega.nz workupload.com

Webpy download links:
mega.nz workupload.com
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dude Thank you so much for this.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I don't understand why it would be, I wouldn't mind if someone took this mega and made it's own thread up to whatever standards this site has
In case by case basics, Shota/Loli content isn't allow to be hosted here due to laws their made by out of touch people. If people weren't soo afraid to challenge them on this task instead if dropping it within a blink. This wouldn't even be a thing.

Mar 17, 2021
In case by case basics, Shota/Loli content isn't allow to be hosted here due to laws their made by out of touch people. If people weren't soo afraid to challenge them on this task instead if dropping it within a blink. This wouldn't even be a thing.
ah I see, well It's 2d and not realistic so I hopefully it passes

Mar 17, 2021
link got down in the middle of downloading can you post it again please
New link?
I saw it coming knowing MEGA when it comes to that content. You should've got it early on.
I'll try to put it up again, just going to take a bit since I have to back track and redownload the artists work. If any of you who downloaded it already are able to reupload it using another host, maybe catbox, I'll grab that and add new art onto it and reupload it. I think it might have likely been taken down due to a copyright complaint to begin with anyway.