TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
you can find LilAndy's works on the 8muses thread.
Oh yes, I beg your pardon, I was a fool, and you do not accidentally know where you can find work "Ponpu" there is another nickname of andava(lilandy)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Burrent

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Oh yes, I beg your pardon, I was a fool, and you do not accidentally know where you can find work "Ponpu" there is another nickname of andava(lilandy)?
For the moment their is no threads made for Ponpu on 8muses. As for nickname, I only know Andava having two of them. which is Andava(normal content) & Lilandy(questionable content).

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
comics not on the OP file 4 comics 2 of them are pdf there is also included one that is already on the op but with a no text version I dont have anything else btw I checked the rar on the virustotal website and no alerts came out

FruityNinja

Feb 17, 2021
it could be appreciated if someone managed to download updated archives from here and upload them elsewhere, i can't download them for some reason from anonfile, it breaks near end...

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
it could be appreciated if someone managed to download updated archives from here and upload them elsewhere, i can't download them for some reason from anonfile, it breaks near end...
Their a latest Andava dropbox archive on Kemono. I'm not gonna waste my time again downloading individuals links on that forum like last time. When their was a whole archive to you can just download on Kemono. However, its a mess to sort out all those images that is everywhere in that archive. Just like those links on that forum.

FruityNinja

Feb 17, 2021
Their a latest Andava dropbox archive on Kemono. I'm not gonna waste my time again downloading individuals links on that forum like last time. When their was a whole archive to you can just download on Kemono. However, its a mess to sort out all those images that is everywhere in that archive. Just like those links on that forum.
idk man there is literally post with anon file links that have till novmeber works, sorted as i can see..

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Look like 8muses are no longer allow shota/loli/bestiality threads due to now being part of NCMEC - An anti child-abuse system. Way of go of killing the only reason people go their then F95zone.

idk man there is literally post with anon file links that have till novmeber works, sorted as i can see..
I'm referring to this

POPOTG

Jul 14, 2020
I took the magnetic torrent, it has more than 1500 images and others.

Reactions: buttgoose