RPGM Abandoned Alone on an Island [Ch. 1] [Nakonakimi]

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
this is just stupid... how do i learn the language? have talk to everybody.. they all say the same. just checked, 32min of running around talking to ppl. deleted
You have to talk to Deya in her tent daily, and dont forget to talk to the old man outside the elders tent.

Reactions: rKnight

Juicer69

Aug 31, 2017
this is just stupid... how do i learn the language? have talk to everybody.. they all say the same. just checked, 32min of running around talking to ppl. deleted
You do it through interaction with Deyo. It takes a few times but it gets there.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
You should visit Vargoshen. I suppose it works only after he helped you once with the previous flower. If not I have no idea really. Might be a bug
So i tried loading up a previous save and gave different responses to Vargoshen and everytime i go to the yellow herbs, it still says "I don't know what herbs to collect exactly" Tried Vargoshen again, Deyo, Old Lady, Elder house and the white guy.

Can someone just link a save thats going down the corruption path and completed the second initiation?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

First of all, this version of the game is not complete. This is easy mode:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Without spoiling anything, there comes a point when the player-character has to choose between 3 people for something. My question is does this change the scenes or CG of the scenes after that point?
No, it plays out the same. There may have been minor dialogue differences, I was speeding through the dialogue on my replays.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I actually only had 2 people to choose from mostly probably because I stayed far away from neyashi as humanly possible in the game when I played it.

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
so pls can some1 give me a save from that part where u have to chose between those 3 to have ur first time? i deleted my save by mistaake :FeelsBadMan:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
so pls can some1 give me a save from that part where u have to chose between those 3 to have ur first time? i deleted my save by mistaake :FeelsBadMan:
Here you go. Just go east. I used the easymode game @UncleVT uploaded, so I don't know if it is compatible with other versions.
I really like the MC. There aren't many games with an athletic woman. And while she is petite, she doesn't look like a loli. But I really hope he finds a good translator for the next chapter.

Edit: I just checked the image folder. I did find some scenes I missed (sex with the chieftain for example), so your choices actually do change some things.
Edit 2: Apparently, when you choose the woman (Deyu?) out of the three, the MC will automatically interfere after the first day working for the other tribe. If you didn't choose her, you have the option to abandon her and go with the chieftain instead, which leads to a different storyline.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Hi, guys. Sorry for the long absence. I needed some time to think about my situation and about my future. But I’m afraid that you’ll not appreciate the conclusions that have formed in my mind.
So… I watched a lot of forums, analyzing comments that I got. Most of them were to be expected. Nobody said anything that I didn’t know well. Besides that I realized that making full chapter with a lot of events was a mistake. And now I think I know how and what to do, but unfortunately, it’s too late for me.

Despite the fact how much I love making games for you, guys, amount of patrons I get, shows that practically nobody interesting in continuation of this game. 12 guys, that is still with me. You’re awesome, bros. But I simply don’t want to do something, that it is not enjoyably enough. It means that style of the game that I’ve chosen is not good and I need to rethink the whole process of making games and how to tell a story. And, of course, is it for me after all? At this point I think it isn’t.

Besides that I have some money problems that I should solve. I think that lack of time will reduce quality of my game, so I don’t want to give you time promises which I can’t keep. Doing both things at the same time wasn't such a good idea, as we figured out.

I don’t want you to think guys that everything is over. I have to stop doing games, but as I mentioned early, person, who made 3dcgi for me, is creating his own game. So you may check him out if you’re too upset, because of my retiring. :)

I will be online couple of days to answer your questions, if you have some. But after that I will probably leave patreon for a very long time. Consider this as extended vacation.

Hi, guys. Sorry for the long absence. I needed some time to think about my situation and about my future. But I’m afraid that you’ll not appreciate the conclusions that have formed in my mind.
So… I watched a lot of forums, analyzing comments that I got. Most of them were to be expected. Nobody said anything that I didn’t know well. Besides that I realized that making full chapter with a lot of events was a mistake. And now I think I know how and what to do, but unfortunately, it’s too late for me.

Despite the fact how much I love making games for you, guys, amount of patrons I get, shows that practically nobody interesting in continuation of this game. 12 guys, that is still with me. You’re awesome, bros. But I simply don’t want to do something, that it is not enjoyably enough. It means that style of the game that I’ve chosen is not good and I need to rethink the whole process of making games and how to tell a story. And, of course, is it for me after all? At this point I think it isn’t.

Besides that I have some money problems that I should solve. I think that lack of time will reduce quality of my game, so I don’t want to give you time promises which I can’t keep. Doing both things at the same time wasn't such a good idea, as we figured out.

I don’t want you to think guys that everything is over. I have to stop doing games, but as I mentioned early, person, who made 3dcgi for me, is creating his own game. So you may check him out if you’re too upset, because of my retiring. :)

I will be online couple of days to answer your questions, if you have some. But after that I will probably leave patreon for a very long time. Consider this as extended vacation.

Reactions: ponyguy and Sam

Jansen

May 8, 2017
This is a sad news. Liked his game and renders, but lack of [progress update from the Dev. and no communication at all with his patreon had to end like this.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
This is a sad news. Liked his game and renders, but lack of [progress update from the Dev. and no communication at all with his patreon had to end like this.
Prologue was quite good, chapter 1 is disaster.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Sad news. He was a decent developer who just didn't know how patreon development works. I really liked MC's model which was better than many top tier models here in my opinion. That's a lesson for devs to learn more about game making and whole industry before starting their project.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Sad news. He was a decent developer who just didn't know how patreon development works. I really liked MC's model which was better than many top tier models here in my opinion. That's a lesson for devs to learn more about game making and whole industry before starting their project.
Models were made by someone else who actually makes games !
and he has 0 patrons...

Reactions: Jansen

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Models were made by someone else who actually makes games !
and he has 0 patrons...
Christ... That's what I call quality renders. DoD is amatourish in comparison. From what it seems (great plot and fetishes list) this game will grow huge if his writing will be even half as good as his renders. I will observe this dude