RPGM Abandoned Alone on an Island [Ch. 1] [Nakonakimi]

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i dont see in what this is new compared to others games that already come out before.....

2 young...
lost alone in island...
they grow up ...
fall in love ...

nothing new to me, even too much deja vu in my honest opinion. let see if the story is at least not too much similar than others

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Meh. I like the 3d character, nice more realistic body for a change.
But it's the usual 'do X to unlock CG' stuff. Find the choices don't really do much. And compelling story, no. But nothing against the dev for that, most people can't write a great story like that. It's why games have game mechanics and graphics.

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
Well, they were children when they were stranded on the island many years before, but game makes it abundantly clear, repeatedly, and with physical numbers and math that they are 18 during the time the game takes place.

That said, i gave it a run through... Very vanilla, didn't pique my interest at all.
Hey, is your signature gif from a game of some sort?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi. I’m glad to see that nobody leave me yet despite all this time without news. And I assure you, that your wait will pay off.
So. New chapter is ready in my native language.

Half of the translation is already done.

Unfortunately, I didn’t make this chapter as fast as I thought I could. But on the other hand, this chapter became very big and I improved all aspects of the game.

And finally, good news. I’m sure that both version of the game, translated and in my native language, will be out by late October. And I will work like a galley slave trying to make it faster. But I’m not sure, because it’s hard to combine my day job and this project.

Anyway, thank you for your patience.

With love, Nakonakimi.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I do hope the game turns out better than Blue Lagoon because the boy in that movie bugged the shit out of me.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
work like a galley slave, huh.

I hope he puts more meaning in saying that then when Putin did, lol. Sorta makes me think it's a sick joke tho.

EDIT: Ah shit, sorry for bumping a thread with a useless comment. Didn't realize it had been about a month since the last post.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure why the game has the rape tag as far as I can see there was no rape in it just a bunch of kissing fondling and molesting.