RPGM Abandoned Alone on an Island [Ch. 1] [Nakonakimi]

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Not sure why the game has the rape tag as far as I can see there was no rape in it just a bunch of kissing fondling and molesting.
well i don't know about you but if i was alone on an island with a woman i would be running for my life.... you know how they could be, without a phone they would rape us to death.... (the smart phone is a birth control device for women).... on a serious note i think the rape tag is there for further story or maybe it'll have it in the game in the future...

Reactions: ponyguy

forcefer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2016
well i don't know about you but if i was alone on an island with a woman i would be running for my life.... you know how they could be, without a phone they would rape us to death.... (the smart phone is a birth control device for women)...
hell, man, how I understand you! It will be brain rape ...
In a particularly perverted form.XD

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Emily will face new friends and enemies, going further on the path of lust. Can she remain innocent and stay faithful to her beloved? Or will she yield to temptation?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I forgot about this game. Last time I tried it it kept freezing and it didn't appear in Task Manager. Let's see if that's fixed.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
pfft there were
This sounds pretty much like the plot to Blue Lagoon.
it says so in the OP >.>

anyhow i am dissapointed the original Blue Lagoon is a classic cult incest movie and the tag isn't even in it. Want to follow the lagoon, give the pregnancy tag. Oh remember how at the end of the movie they had a kid together they tought everything they knew eventually being saved by their suprised uncle.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
oh Brooke Shield the Princess of soft core in the 80's. SHe was the go to Fap material on the newly late night HBO.

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
oh Brooke Shield the Princess of soft core in the 80's. SHe was the go to Fap material on the newly late night HBO.
I remember her becoming the big new thing back in the late 70s. 1978. Pretty Baby.

That was the big Lolita movie of the time. Young girl growing up in a bordello at the turn of the century.

Only tame pics in spoilers to avoid post bloat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
NO incest, so this is more like Blue lagoon 2 with Mila jovovich and not the Brooke shields version.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Cousins does not constitute as incest. Heck, marriage between cousins are allowed in many countries.
It's still incest, just legally sanctioned. Incest is not strictly the name of a crime.