RPGM Abandoned Alone on an Island [Ch. 1] [Nakonakimi]

Alice Jones

Feb 25, 2018
You must find V and accept his terms to help you. Go right from village, flashing star leads up terraces and there I found V.
Final Initiation is a biger problem. I cant find V again.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I can't remember but then I stayed away from that guy and never did anything with them but deyo.

Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 7459

This is new a new original perspective on a well-known story “The Blue Lagoon”. Two young children marooned on a tropical island paradise in the Caribbean sea. With neither the guidance nor the restrictions of society, emotional feelings and physical changes arise as they reach puberty and fall in love.
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Corruption, Humiliation, Rape

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why did the game got abandoned

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The page the game is from is long dead. Unless someone kept a year long abandoned game for some reason, not much chance of it getting re uploaded.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
No links are available for this :WutFace:
Yeah, but it does not work too...
I'll try to upload mine on google drive then, if u want. since mega might have some issues with it. i'll just edit it here, on this comment later. i'll remove it after a month. (that is if i dont forget)

btw, idk if this is the older or newer version since i also just got mine from a link months ago. i played this a while back like a year ago, and when i played this version, it was all the same. i dont even know how to get that old man in their cabin since it just starts off with the two of you living in it.

EDIT
Here:

Last edited:
Reactions: DanThaMan

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I'll try to upload mine on google drive then, if u want. since mega might have some issues with it. i'll just edit it here, on this comment later. i'll remove it after a month. (that is if i dont forget)

btw, idk if this is the older or newer version since i also just got mine from a link months ago. i played this a while back like a year ago, and when i played this version, it was all the same. i dont even know how to get that old man in their cabin since it just starts off with the two of you living in it.

EDIT
Here:
Having looked through the images it would appear that the old man isn't even in this game, maybe he's in the 'prologue'?