RPGM Abandoned Alone on an Island [Ch. 1] [Nakonakimi]

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Here:

Based on your version, here is English version but:
1. PNG optimized, smaller files size
2. "RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher" applied. So you can speed up with alt+<number>. There is cheat console, ctrl always skips dialogue etc.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017

Based on your version, here is English version but:
1. PNG optimized, smaller files size
2. "RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher" applied. So you can speed up with alt+<number>. There is cheat console, ctrl always skips dialogue etc.
Exactly. That's the version added by users on this very page to make everything easier and hastle free, compared to the original, before they deleted their links. It's basically an optimized version. At least that's what that dude said before he deleted it

Scyrb

Jul 26, 2022
View attachment 7459

Overview:
This is new a new original perspective on a well-known story “The Blue Lagoon”. Two young children marooned on a tropical island paradise in the Caribbean sea. With neither the guidance nor the restrictions of society, emotional feelings and physical changes arise as they reach puberty and fall in love.
Thread Updated: 2019-10-04
Release Date: 2017-06-25
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - -
Easy mode: MEGA - -

View attachment 7458 View attachment 7457 View attachment 55206 View attachment 55205 View attachment 55204 View attachment 55212 View attachment 55211 View attachment 55209 View attachment 55208
I completely finished the game, but I couldn't find this guy called "uncle" anywhere. Where is this damn bastard?

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Alone Ch 1Compressed (Untested)

Win 489 MB/153 MB :

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hope someone can help me with this quest so i need to get ingredients and deyo tells me to talk to
vagoshens MC walks away with "wish there was anotherway..."
so i go and talk to vagoshens and ends with "i shouldnt bother him without a reason"
what do i do then? (easy mode my ass LOL)

Last edited: