OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Thank you all for the gracious responses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will see them as they are intended, text on black all over images.
We all struggle with resolution and screen proprotions. Even though the whole black band is there from start to finnish of a scene, hitting the "H key" as a workaround - there is actually no way, ever, to see the whole pictures in game and read all about them at the same time.
Please feel free to share your endless and clear knowledge of this matter. Also, send any fix you feel is needed my way. I'll do my best to put it in the game for you. Your royal majesty, I apologize for having offended you with my Android build, something I never even made.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
@Canto Forte Here is the fix for you, your highness. We, your humble servants apologize for this inconvenience. If you wish we'll even give you a refund on your purchase. Next time, try asking me directly without getting a seizure. I always fix something that needs fixing or makes it difficult for people to play/enjoy the game. And seeing as you were the first person to complain about it, I never thought it needed to be shrunk that badly. Until now that is. Let's hope the next one doesn't complain about the box being too small.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
@Canto Forte Here is the fix for you, your highness. We, your humble servants apologize for this inconvenience. If you wish we'll even give you a refund on your purchase. Next time, try asking me directly without getting a seizure. I always fix something that needs fixing or makes it difficult for people to play/enjoy the game. And seeing as you were the first person to complain about it, I never thought it needed to be shrunk that badly. Until now that is. Let's hope the next one doesn't complain about the box being too small.
Dammit, I was gonna complain that it was too small but you beat me to it! LOL

I still think it looks perfect on the screenshot I posted a few back though :-\

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Dammit, I was gonna complain that it was too small but you beat me to it! LOL

I still think it looks perfect on the screenshot I posted a few back though :-\
I'll try playing with text size and see if it stays within that small frame. If I can increase text size to where it is easily legible I think the shrinkage will be okay. As for your earlier comment, I'm sorry to say this but your partner will make life living hell for you. Until you openly admit that you love Alison. She will tease you to hell and back ;)

Reactions: ive_got-problems

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I'll try playing with text size and see if it stays within that small frame. If I can increase text size to where it is easily legible I think the shrinkage will be okay. As for your earlier comment, I'm sorry to say this but your partner will make life living hell for you. Until you openly admit that you love Alison. She will tease you to hell and back ;)
Pls don't make me kill my partner.. :p

And I was joking about the text size being too small lol. I'd have to use it on this tablet to really be able to tell since it's always different looking on different devices. And I really don't use my tablet for gaming anyway since I have a PC for that lol. Only installed it to see what he was complaining about.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Pls don't make me kill my partner.. :p

And I was joking about the text size being too small lol. I'd have to use it on this tablet to really be able to tell since it's always different looking on different devices. And I really don't use my tablet for gaming anyway since I have a PC for that lol. Only installed it to see what he was complaining about.
Yeah, I kinda figured from your LOL. But I do think a 1-2 size up on text may be needed. We'll see, as for you well here is what you get for joking. This is clearly not an in-game image yet, just wanted to show you what I meant by teasing, and here is a test render. Have fun keeping her away from Alison ;)

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Yeah, I kinda figured from your LOL. But I do think a 1-2 size up on text may be needed. We'll see, as for you well here is what you get for joking. This is clearly not an in-game image yet, just wanted to show you what I meant by teasing, and here is a test render. Have fun keeping her away from Alison ;)
I see she doesn't value her right hand very much :ROFLMAO:

And if me joking around gets me more renders then I'll do it all day! Right after I'm done sleeping :p

Reactions: Moria and OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I see she doesn't value her right hand very much :ROFLMAO:

And if me joking around gets me more renders then I'll do it all day! Right after I'm done sleeping :p
Can't say I blame her. I mean she has been working her way closer and closer to him for nearly 4 years now. Then suddenly this little Angel drops into his life out of nowhere and jumps the line straight into first place. All I can say is Melissa will not quit until she gets what she wants, on all three paths *wink wink* So give in willingly or suffer the long and torturous path of stubbornness.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
If MC still is a cop, then there is no other way but:
"suffer the long and torturous path of stubbornness"

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
If MC still is a cop, then there is no other way but:
"suffer the long and torturous path of stubbornness"
If you've played the game you know that MC is not a cop currently. Plus him being a cop has nothing to do with it, Cops date or get married all the time to other cops. Including NYC current date.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
She is not ready yet. But Santa decided that women do indeed come in all shapes and sizes. So this year he is bringing a "Pear" to the growing number of characters we seem to meet. Ana the barista will make a brief appearance in the next shot (Currently cooking.) So you guys better be nice to her. She wears glasses, blonde, blue eyes that make Melissa drool. And here is a shot of the girls going out to get to know each other. After all, Alison needs to establish some form of life now. And don't mind Melissas's look on her face and her eyes. Surely she is not thinking anything naughty.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
you are giving too much away..lol...we will never have to spoiler comment here as you do it all for us :p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
As promised, here comes Ana the barista.
Now a little something for those who are concerned about spoilers. On a scale from 1 to 10, everything I've shared so far is a 1 at best. And a 0 as far as the main plot is concerned in 99% of the cases, they are what I would call a distraction. Sidequest. So don't worry too much, no one but me knows what's really coming next. At the end of the day, no one forces you to read what I write here, or click on the spoiler :) Ttys.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Can't say I blame her. I mean she has been working her way closer and closer to him for nearly 4 years now. Then suddenly this little Angel drops into his life out of nowhere and jumps the line straight into first place. All I can say is Melissa will not quit until she gets what she wants, on all three paths *wink wink* So give in willingly or suffer the long and torturous path of stubbornness.
Hey now, Alison can't help that she looks like MC's ex. I'm pretty stubborn though so it looks like I'm in for a rough path!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hey now, Alison can't help that she looks like MC's ex. I'm pretty stubborn though so it looks like I'm in for a rough path!
No worries. If you have read everything I've shared so far about our characters. You will easily recall that Melissa is a sweetheart. You as the player will have to make the right choice. Remember I love choices, and I don't intend to punish "you" for wanting "more" *wink* Who says there is only one way to eat strawberries.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
This update will show who Michael really is, what he is capable of, and a lot more that I can't share or go into details. Since it would spoil over 300 hours of hard work currently. Thank you all for the continued support. It really does help drive me and keeps me focused on the goal. Over 50% done currently, my poor PC has been working 24/7 nonstop (Hugs PC.) If anything were to happen to this PC I'd likely jump off a bridge right now. So fingers crossed.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
FAIR WARNING: This is indeed a spoiler. This is a 2/10 on the spoiler scale. Remember I do not force anyone to read what I write or check out the spoilers.
Now on a more serious note. Forget what you think you know about VN's - Welcome to my world, OMVN Does things differently. Let me show you around. See you soon ;)

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
FAIR WARNING: This is indeed a spoiler. This is a 2/10 on the spoiler scale. Remember I do not force anyone to read what I write or check out the spoilers.
Now on a more serious note. Forget what you think you know about VN's - Welcome to my world, OMVN Does things differently. Let me show you around. See you soon ;)
I can't look at it, but I really want to! :'(

I bet I'll end up looking at it LOL

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes