Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
FAIR WARNING: This is indeed a spoiler. This is a 2/10 on the spoiler scale. Remember I do not force anyone to read what I write or check out the spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now on a more serious note. Forget what you think you know about VN's - Welcome to my world, OMVN Does things differently. Let me show you around. See you soon ;)
As long as i can remember, US has had prisons converted into tourist traps, there could be a spin to this - 2 cops sharing a room in a old abandonned prison complex now serving as training grounds for deep exfil and hostage recovery training grounds. You can understand conditions the captives are in when you get to save them only if you, yourself, experience the cold, hard, physical effects of sun, air, food, water, sanity deprivation!

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
As far as plot is concerned this is simply a "Pleasure category" for whoever that lucky fuck is. But I suppose for some still a spoiler so. Here is love at first sight. Ttys ;)
What does that mean? It's just in a gallery or we stumble over it but it's not relevant in the grand scheme of things?
Also I'm envious that that imaginary guy.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
One can only speculate ... girls in cages ... notwithstanding who the male counterpart is ... remins me of a j**son stat*mmm movie where you ckeck in, you check on a list what kinky desires you need fiddling, you pay up ... and then you just sit and endure whatever the hosts/esses have in store for you...

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
What does that mean? It's just in a gallery or we stumble over it but it's not relevant in the grand scheme of things?
Also I'm envious that that imaginary guy.
The act itself is not relevant correct. It's simply for pleasure. And I'm also envious of him.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Remember that time when everyone and their cat voted ponytail over twin-tailed red beauty? Well, I made a promise I'd strike back eventually. Guess what...
As for who she is and why she's there. I have absolutely no idea. Maybe it's the wabbit season, or is it duck season?

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Remember that time when everyone and their cat voted ponytail over twin-tailed red beauty? Well, I made a promise I'd strike back eventually. Guess what...
As for who she is and why she's there. I have absolutely no idea. Maybe it's the wabbit season, or is it duck season?
I think @GhostPhil will be interested in this new character. :p

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I think @GhostPhil will be interested in this new character. :p
I can assure you that not only @GhostPhil will be interested. I am very interested in her and @ThunderRob will be a happy old canadian I guess lol
Haha it feels like I am getting mentioned for every red head. Not that I would complain, red heads are life! Sadly I have to admit that I still haven't played the game yet. Hopefully I have more time during my holidays. But thanks for mentioning me :)

Reactions: ive_got-problems

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
technically speaking..redheads are my secondary-boink..dark haired beauties are my main-diddle...but they are close in woohooability...blondes..unless something extraordinary stands out...(like the one from Betrayed in my fan sigs) i usually ignore..BUT...that she is holding a sniper-rifle amps her WAY up and i want to place my tallywhacker deep within her hoohaa thusly!!!

Reactions: Moria

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Ok, as this turns out to be a Poll to give @OneManVN some hints lol I give my 2 cents to it. Personally I like redheads with freckles the most followed by redheads and blondes in 3rd place. Thanks @ThunderRob for starting this lol

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Nah, you're one of the good guys around here and OneManVN needs our opinion seeing what his patrons voted for last time lol
my first 50-100 posts here were so NOOB and no idea what was going on..i thought people telling me i had zero opinion here because i didnt financially support a dev was true...my next 100-odd posts were very careful feeling my way around...the next 1800 posts were balls out Rob as the world deserves..i discovered ..dafuq..this is a pirate site..my opinion is as valid as everyone elses so eff you randomforgotyoualready person who told me it wasnt..lol...also learned..i'm actually helpful..alot..with helping folks find crap..posting bugs..etc...so it took sometime..but i'll accept i'm one of the good guys now...i think there is a group of about 15-20 of us who always seem to comment quote or like each others stuff..we need to form a superduperawesome club :p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Dear diary. I haven't been in the best of moods lately. I am not a big fan of holidays for many personal reasons. But I am committed. And I will keep my promise. Progress is good if no hardware fails this update will be done before or on the 25th of December. Until then, happy holidays to all of you. Here is a little something to unwrap.

AlisonchristmasGift.PNG
The patrons get the naughtier version, but I figured I'd be nice and show something for the rest anyhow. And this is clearly not a spoiler.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Nah, you're one of the good guys around here and OneManVN needs our opinion seeing what his patrons voted for last time lol
Haha, well I'll be honest their vote does take priority. But if I feel something just needs to be done. Like twin tails redhead! Then hell yeah I like knowing others agree with it as well. It's good to hear different opinions, allows me to work better.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'd like to think a couple of us who have been gung-ho about this game from the moment it posted should be honourary patrons :p HAHAA!!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
my first 50-100 posts here were so NOOB and no idea what was going on..i thought people telling me i had zero opinion here because i didnt financially support a dev was true...my next 100-odd posts were very careful feeling my way around...the next 1800 posts were balls out Rob as the world deserves..i discovered ..dafuq..this is a pirate site..my opinion is as valid as everyone elses so eff you randomforgotyoualready person who told me it wasnt..lol...also learned..i'm actually helpful..alot..with helping folks find crap..posting bugs..etc...so it took sometime..but i'll accept i'm one of the good guys now...i think there is a group of about 15-20 of us who always seem to comment quote or like each others stuff..we need to form a superduperawesome club :p
People who disregard the opinions of someone because he simply is not able or willing to pay for their "Product" should probably leave the business side of things to someone who knows better. I see everyone as a "person" IDC if they paid for it or not. Paying me money does not mean you are right, and your opinion is valid over the "pirate" It simply means that I will nod in agreement because you are paying me to do so. Whereas the pirate is giving me his opinion free of charge, and that I can use to improve my product.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Dear diary. I haven't been in the best of moods lately. I am not a big fan of holidays for many personal reasons. But I am committed. And I will keep my promise. Progress is good if no hardware fails this update will be done before or on the 25th of December. Until then, happy holidays to all of you. Here is a little something to unwrap.

View attachment 199626
The patrons get the naughtier version, but I figured I'd be nice and show something for the rest anyhow. And this is clearly not a spoiler.
Happy holidays to you too @OneManVN! I hope you have a great end of the year and this one is better than the rest have been. And don't feel too rushed with the game honestly, it's your holidays too.

Reactions: OneManVN
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes