OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
No spoilers here. This is me being cryptic at best. Next update will show more than just who or what Michael is. In truth, it will show who you really are. After all, our MC is you. In fact, I'd like to apologize in advance for some of the choices you will have to make. However, I regret nothing. No one said love was all rainbows and sunshine. Choices have consequences, both in the real world and mine. This time around the choices will be permanent and irreversible. As in you can only make one choice this update which will carry into the next, right or wrong does not apply. It really depends on the individual and how you see the world/the choice. So put on your big boy pants and choose wisely.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Some people have been asking me for animations. I'd love to believe me. In fact, I have invested in quite a few animations. But seeing as they take a very long time there is no way in hell I can include even a single one at this timeframe. Maybe when I get more support and upgrade my system I'll include them with each update. Or perhaps next update will be twice as long to wait for. We'll see what next year brings support wise, then decide from there.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Resist the temptation, or join us. Join the dark side. We has strawberries and even cherries.
I totally looked, worth it! To me at least.. lol
No spoilers here. This is me being cryptic at best. Next update will show more than just who or what Michael is. In truth, it will show who you really are. After all, our MC is you. In fact, I'd like to apologize in advance for some of the choices you will have to make. However, I regret nothing. No one said love was all rainbows and sunshine. Choices have consequences, both in the real world and mine. This time around the choices will be permanent and irreversible. As in you can only make one choice this update which will carry into the next, right or wrong does not apply. It really depends on the individual and how you see the world/the choice. So put on your big boy pants and choose wisely.
I like it, choices that matter. So many games I play no matter what choice you make it does the same exact damn thing lol. I already know what choice I'm gonna make before I even know the question! :p
so, can you impregnate somebody on this game yet?
No, there's just a pregnancy that we see so far. Not sure if there's even gonna be a get someone pregnant option in the game or not.

Reactions: OneManVN

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
FAIR WARNING: This is indeed a spoiler. This is a 2/10 on the spoiler scale. Remember I do not force anyone to read what I write or check out the spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now on a more serious note. Forget what you think you know about VN's - Welcome to my world, OMVN Does things differently. Let me show you around. See you soon ;)
Oh wow, they found my dungeon and locked themselves in? Good Girls :p

Reactions: OneManVN
D

Deleted member 207364

An active developer that engages with us pirates & has a sense of humour? What is this madness!?!1

lul.png

Not yet though, gotta play through the game first....

Nice renders btw

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

I like it, choices that matter. So many games I play no matter what choice you make it does the same exact damn thing lol. I already know what choice I'm gonna make before I even know the question! :p

No, there's just a pregnancy that we see so far. Not sure if there's even gonna be a get someone pregnant option in the game or not.
Well, let me make you sure of it then. The answer is a simply delicious yes. In fact, this update brings more pregnancy which was already planned. As to how it will be introduced, shown to you. That's something that'll have to wait for the next update (soon.) To clarify and make it crystal clear. Pregnancy will be part of this entire game. No matter which path you choose. However, it would be absolutely ridonculous if I just clicked let's make babies together in 3 days in game time. So I'm sorry but it'll need to be somewhat realistic. At least as far as putting a baby in the factory goes, and said baby factory growing in size. In short, not happening until at least chapter two three maybe even.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
An active developer that engages with us pirates & has a sense of humour? What is this madness!?!1

View attachment 197918

Not yet though, gotta play through the game first....

Nice renders btw
Meh way, I see it. It would be leaked by someone either way, why give them the satisfaction when I can do it myself. Plus I hate placing things behind paywalls. If people like my work they will show their appreciation one way or another. If not, then so be it. Let them enjoy it for free, life's too short to be denied the simple things.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Welcome to the dark side. Now you're one of us. There is no point denying it. And there is no way back to the light.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
That sucks, it says pregnancy there at the top, if is only 1 flashback scene it shouldn't say pregnancy up there.
Actually, it should, since it's part of the game. And the story itself, as well as more content for it about to be released. Believe me, if I could work any faster I would.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Well, let me make you sure of it then. The answer is a simply delicious yes. In fact, this update brings more pregnancy which was already planned. As to how it will be introduced, shown to you. That's something that'll have to wait for the next update (soon.) To clarify and make it crystal clear. Pregnancy will be part of this entire game. No matter which path you choose. However, it would be absolutely ridonculous if I just clicked let's make babies together in 3 days in game time. So I'm sorry but it'll need to be somewhat realistic. At least as far as putting a baby in the factory goes, and said baby factory growing in size. In short, not happening until at least chapter two three maybe even.
Not the biggest fan of pregnancy, but I can absolutely tolerate it for this great game :p

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
That sucks, it says pregnancy there at the top, if is only 1 flashback scene it shouldn't say pregnancy up there.
The way the site works is if there is even one single render of pregnancy, it gets tagged that way. That way people can't complain that there's something in the game that they didn't want to see.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes