• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Alison Fall of the Apple v0.3 Directors Cut.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Some people are quite riled up because of a cage.
Far as I can tell, that doesn't look any worse than, say, the accommodations of some workers in Hongkong.

Reactions: OneManVN

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Does there happen to be a walkthrough of this one?
hi friends does this require walkthrough or is it easy to figure it out?
There's no need for a walkthrough at this point I'd say. You can choose how you want the story to go, but the chapter he's writing right now follows the love path, so if you want more content next update I'd say lean your choices that way. Treat her good and be loyal and all that. But that's up to you, who knows what the patrons will choose next month!

Reactions: OneManVN

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
How am I supposed to work under these conditions! This is what I have to deal with while I'm trying to work.

I can't even focus, let alone work. Sigh, the sacrifices I make. Well, here you go then, share my pain.
Yeah I'm gonna need my partner/cop friend to stay away from her. I feel she's going to try to corrupt and use her. :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Thanks, that's awesome!
Man, tried it and ... ! half of the phone screen is black !
Please use this great forum as a resource to improve.
Never really thought anyone needed that small, slim, mini, nano, invisible textbox script.
Not until I could not see half of my girl's face ( why, dear dev... WHIIiiiiiIIII?!?) during a heated scene!
Not even the nose ... :((.
Want to improve? Than use the fix and give us back the joy of actually seeing your work on screen.
Stop hiding your renders behind black half a scene worth of black gooey!
Have a merry Cristmas and do make the small effort of inserting that fix and be as good as we all wish u to be.

Reactions: Alteni

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Never really thought anyone needed that small, slim, mini, nano, invisible textbox script.
Not until I could not see half of my girl's face ( why, dear dev... WHIIiiiiiIIII?!?) during a heated scene!
Want to improve? Than use the fix and give us back the joy of actually seeing your work on screen.
Have a merry Cristmas and do make the small effort of inserting that fix and be as good as we all wish u to be.
Well #1, the dev did not make this, he just was telling the person that did they thought it was awesome. The person who did was 4 posts above the post you quoted.

#2 I just installed it on my android tablet and it works perfectly. So I'm not sure where you're getting your problems honestly. Everything is full screen and I don't have any part where I can't see the full pictures as they are in the PC version. Also have no problems reading anything either. I clicked through the entire game as well. Good luck with your issues though!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How can anyone boast a name like @ive_got-problems and just say there are, actually, none. :))
On 1-st account, dev endorsed the effort, therefore, acknowledged that version was awesome - I simply said that, after what I played, it was less than awesome. There is no critique, the sheer fact that textboxes cover and destroy scenes is no work of mine, or anybody elses. Nor is it anybody's fault.
On second account, please check the spoilers and tell me, with a straight face, you actually have no problems...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for the response. The issue is on android, where mr. ive_got_problems and I tried and played the game. The fact of the matter is, there are various modders that offer invisible textbox scrips, but there is none such script for android. Therefore, having a redily available "fix" for a problem as old and annoying as games have been made and not doying anything what so ever about it is cruel. Not to implement it means that the simplest of pleasures like flow of art and full scenes get lost. I can never understand why, other than not knowing how, would any developer work months on end to render full screen scenes and then just slap a textbox over the better part of them scenes. Please accept my appologies for pointing out a mere flaw in the awesomeness, no other critique is aimed at anything other than the game itself.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Thank you for the response. The issue is on android, where mr. ive_got_problems and I tried and played the game. The fact of the matter is, there are various modders that offer invisible textbox scrips, but there is none such script for android. Therefore, having a redily available "fix" for a problem as old and annoying as games have been made and not doying anything what so ever about it is cruel. Not to implement it means that the simplest of pleasures like flow of art and full scenes get lost. I can never understand why, other than not knowing how, would any developer work months on end to render full screen scenes and then just slap a textbox over the better part of them scenes. Please accept my appologies for pointing out a mere flaw in the awesomeness, no other critique is aimed at anything other than the game itself.
My bad sorry didn't see the android part.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
yeah, these damn textboxes. always hide all the renders.
if only there would be a way to hide them.
and playing on a small screen would look like this...
screenshot11122018_124845.jpg
you see the difference in text size?
but if you don't understand the concept of text in a visual novel or your rather prefers no text at all, i would advise to play these games without text, the call them movies. but try a flick in your native language, the subtitles may offend you.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
How can anyone boast a name like @ive_got-problems and just say there are, actually, none. :))
On 1-st account, dev endorsed the effort, therefore, acknowledged that version was awesome - I simply said that, after what I played, it was less than awesome. There is no critique, the sheer fact that textboxes cover and destroy scenes is no work of mine, or anybody elses. Nor is it anybody's fault.
On second account, please check the spoilers and tell me, with a straight face, you actually have no problems...
Well from your screenshots I do see that you're having problems, but on mine they just fit the screen like normal. There isn't text going across into the screen where there is no screen lol. It wraps around to another line like it should. Your screenshots don't even look like a full screen which is weird.

As you can see above it looks perfectly normal on my android.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you all for the gracious responses.
I will see them as they are intended, text on black all over images.
We all struggle with resolution and screen proprotions. Even though the whole black band is there from start to finnish of a scene, hitting the "H key" as a workaround - there is actually no way, ever, to see the whole pictures in game and read all about them at the same time.

Reactions: Alteni

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Want to improve? Then use the fix and give us back the joy of actually seeing your work on screen.
Have a Merry Christmas and do make the small effort of inserting that fix and be as good as we all wish u to be.
I'm sorry you are having issues with the game. And I don't know if the Android build has a hide text function or not. But at least on PC, you can click H to hide text. As for me saying it was awesome. That was me telling that person how awesome he was for making an android build. Since I wasn't willing to risk making it myself. Anyhow Now that I know the android build is a possibility, I'll look into ways to improve it on my end before release if possible.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes