OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Are you just going to let Tyrone hit her? Or are you going to teach Tyron some manners? Whatever you decide worry not because this is not a democracy. There is only one choice ;) Tyrone is about to have a very short, yet painful lesson taught to him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Are you just going to let Tyrone hit her? Or are you going to teach Tyron some manners? Whatever you decide worry not because this is not a democracy. There is only one choice ;) Tyrone is about to have a very short, yet painful lesson taught to him.
Tyrone better watch out! :cool:

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
UPDATE: Doing well, and the progress is as expected. Excellent, after all, you guys know by now that if I'm feeling good the workflow is just like stealing babies from their candies. Here is Melissa who forgot to leave her Santas little helper hat at home. And before someone decides to correct me. I'm not a monster, only a monster would steal candies from a baby. Stealing babies from their candy, on the other hand, is a whole different thing.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Fair warning: This is considered a preview of 0.3.1 direction storywise, and a spoiler of sorts. So choose wisely to view or not to view that is the question.

Welcome to the big leagues. Gloves are coming off next update.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Fair warning: This is considered a preview of 0.3.1 direction storywise, and a spoiler of sorts. So choose wisely to view or not to view that is the question.

Welcome to the big leagues. Gloves are coming off next update.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
UPDATE: Doing well, and the progress is as expected. Excellent, after all, you guys know by now that if I'm feeling good the workflow is just like stealing babies from their candies. Here is Melissa who forgot to leave her Santas little helper hat at home. And before someone decides to correct me. I'm not a monster, only a monster would steal candies from a baby. Stealing babies from their candy, on the other hand, is a whole different thing.
Mmmm, I sure would like to get properly "acquainted" with her *licks lips and straightens eyebrows and proceeds to make a move* :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@OneManVN Just wanted to stop by and say (though I've said it before) that the story and game sure is great, I really am a fan, I like neo noir stories, you don't have too many of those here, I can actually only name maybe 2 or 3, maybe 4 others and that's about it as far as I know, haha :) I'm definitely looking forward to the next update, I wonder how this "rivalry" for MC between Alison and MC's cop partner will go :p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
@OneManVN Just wanted to stop by and say (though I've said it before) that the story and game sure is great, I really am a fan, I like neo noir stories, you don't have too many of those here, I can actually only name maybe 2 or 3, maybe 4 others and that's about it as far as I know, haha :) I'm definitely looking forward to the next update, I wonder how this "rivalry" for MC between Alison and MC's cop partner will go :p
Let's just say that rumor has it things become very competitive. Even on the love path that patrons voted on for this month. In one hand we have an innocent little angel who can easily win over our MC without trying or knowing she's doing so. On the other hand, we have a very attractive, mature, strong-willed woman who is willing to do anything for our MC and he knows it. All I know is this update is going to strengthen the bonds between the three in ways that none of you have probably even imagined. Stay tuned ;) Work is going very well.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Appreciate it, you guys have all been very understanding and supportive. This only drives me to do better, so thank you for the continued support.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Mmmm, I sure would like to get properly "acquainted" with her *licks lips and straightens eyebrows and proceeds to make a move* :p
Don't get too excited :p Patrons voted love path which sadly or gladly depending on who you are. Means Alison loyalty. However, no one said Melissa would simply give up trying.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
UPDATE: This weekend has been so productive that I have decided to introduce the very first iteration of "Play as the girl." I'll have to keep it short this time so it makes the timetable. However, I intend to give you a pretty good preview of what's to come in the possible future. (With the other two paths.) You will be able to play as Alison or Melissa this update. Do some damage, and get some revenge on those that intend to harm/wrong you. Hope the ladies, or those who wish to try it find it satisfying. With that said here is some justice at last.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
UPDATE: This weekend has been so productive that I have decided to introduce the very first iteration of "Play as the girl." I'll have to keep it short this time so it makes the timetable. However, I intend to give you a pretty good preview of what's to come in the possible future. (With the other two paths.) You will be able to play as Alison or Melissa this update. Do some damage, and get some revenge on those that intend to harm/wrong you. Hope the ladies, or those who wish to try it find it satisfying. With that said here is some justice at last.
Alison should kick him so hard in the nutsack that his eyes will pop out and testicles will take their place, haha =D

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Alison should kick him so hard in the nutsack that his eyes will pop out and testicles will take their place, haha =D
Sadly our girl lacks the mean bone. Not to worry, Melissa and Michael will tag team her on that front. She will toughen up and be able to gain some confidence eventually :)

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes