OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Worked my butt off through weekends and holidays. But I'll be damned if this didn't turn out into yet another major update. The problem with me is I feel like it's never enough, I always want more renders just not possible with my current setup sadly. I wanted more renders but I think 100 new renders or so will have to do. Now here is the patrons only Christmas render. They already had this for a while now. You guys deserve some love as well, just don't tell em ;) Alisonchristmaspresent.PNG
Alison: See you real soon guys.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hehe, can hardly wait! :)
Haha, that makes two of us. As weird as this may sound. I actually play it as well :) So imagine how badly the anticipation kills me since I can't share the story with anyone until I've actually put it in the game. And people think only those who are on the waiting end suffer. Well anyways back to work for me. I'm happy to report that I've made 0 mistakes (programming wise today.) Looks like this may happen tonight. Can't wait for you guys to try it out. Ttys!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That means I get to play it sometime tomorrow most likely, unless it's to pop up in the next 2 hours or so, that's cool, gives me something to look forward to tomorrow :p

Reactions: ive_got-problems

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well, I haven't even slept yet. But I'll be damned if I didn't finally fucking finish polishing it. Uploading to Patrons as we speak.
Won't be long for you guys either. I'll send the link to UncleVT when I wake up from my coma hopefully sometime soon...

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Well, I haven't even slept yet. But I'll be damned if I didn't finally fucking finish polishing it. Uploading to Patrons as we speak.
Won't be long for you guys either. I'll send the link to UncleVT when I wake up from my coma hopefully sometime soon...
Relax Buddy, we are here the whole weekend lol

Reactions: OneManVN

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Relax Buddy, we are here the whole weekend lol
Hope he does his project right, he is on afterburners, he has to reach top completion or else he would have burnt out for naught. Fingers crossed @OneManVN ! Just do your game justice and you can rest on your laurels all of eternity after that.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
There you go. Merry Christmas! Happy holidays and all that good stuff. As for me, I'm done for a while. Taking a much needed R&R. Will resume work next month, and the next update will not have a set ETA. For many reasons, some which are obvious and some that are not so obvious. In short next update will likely be 30-90 days. Don't like it? Talk to the patreon count ;) ttys.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
past 48 hours have been update after update to many of my fav games..and i've been very happy having fun..and didnt think anything could top it..then i see update for this drops and the past 48 hours are suddenly..topped...and now..time to play..wish me luck :p

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes