ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
LOL..ya know i aint a Biker though..i DO though drive Thunderbirds :p which is why they gave me that nicname...lol
most of my pals call me the "Asgardian" because i look like Thor..LOL

Reactions: Moria and OneManVN

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
There is some serious german style banging going on in the Old Man's office, with the socks on and all lol

Reactions: OneManVN

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Imagine the very last render of this vn in a far future... @ThunderRob driving by in a Thunderbird with all the chicks he collected throughout the game waving at us lol

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Electric Currant Red 1994 Thunderbird LX 4.6 matching red interior..with "some work" done to it..so not a classic(yet) but still cool..and very very loud(true dual exhaust system and race mufflers) its not my first Thunderbird..but it was the first car i ever purchased brand new ordered as i wanted and i refused to get rid of it like so many other cars..so if i drive by in the game with dames..thats the T-Bird i have..LOL (back seat will fit 3 average dames..so you can give me 4 dames total..HAHAAAAA

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hm, I have to say, Alison's butt is definitely too big. Not all the time, but in some renders it just looks humongously out of proportion.

I don't mind a nice round bubble-butt, her ass looks like that of a woman about 100 kilos heavier than she is, though.

Reactions: Hyped

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hm, I have to say, Alison's butt is definitely too big. Not all the time, but in some renders it just looks humongously out of proportion.

I don't mind a nice round bubble-butt, her ass looks like that of a woman about 100 kilos heavier than she is, though.
Well everyone has their tastes I suppose. However the reason it looks twice as big as it actually is. Is the clothing. In order to make it fit over her round butt, I have to use what's known as "Push modifier" very often sadly. That makes it look massive. As for the actual size, too big or too small it comes down to taste. For me, that's just perfect.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Haha, don't worry I'm sure you'll see that looks can be deceiving ;) Not everything is always as it seems.
Oh i'm assuming that Michael goes to get her, but that cliffhanger tho! I hate these things.

Alison's ass is completly fine, not every woman has a tiny ass even with an overall slim body.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Oh i'm assuming that Michael goes to get her, but that cliffhanger tho! I hate these things.

Alison's ass is completly fine, not every woman has a tiny ass even with an overall slim body.
No worries. Like I always say. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Listening to them will only help me make the game better. But yes, when it comes to Alison. I listen to no one. As for what happens to Melissa, you'll just have to wait and see :p

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
No worries. Like I always say. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Listening to them will only help me make the game better. But yes, when it comes to Alison. I listen to no one. As for what happens to Melissa, you'll just have to wait and see :p
Better not let her disapear! :p

Its always the same lately, the Redheads are the most interesting characters. WHY? xD

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Better not let her disapear! :p

Its always the same lately, the Redheads are the most interesting characters. WHY? xD
Look as much as I would love to, I can't spoil the story for you. I can, however, assure you that Melissa is one of my most important characters. She is here to stay for good okay?

Reactions: Moria
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes