botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm not sure I understand the changelog at all.
I mean, I know the words, obviously, but what does the dev actually want to say with them?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
has the font changed?..i do not remember..i do know i cannot read some of it sometimes as it is washed out in the background it is on...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You guys remember when I said I was done improving Alison's model? Well, I'm sorry but I couldn't help myself. I may have done a few more adjustments in the last 10 hours. View attachment 200740
FYI I'm not really sorry. And this is not a spoiler. It's a possible future gym trip. Sadly not enough time to render what I had in mind this update. The insane amount of mirrors in here made this take 10.5 hours.
Today is a good day. I am almost done with the rendering. Which means, you know what that means right? Check the post above me for answers. "Somebody Stop me!" It means I begin putting everything together, test it, convert the project to webp and release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Catch.
Hey guys. I'm doing some final patch-ups on renders and script as we speak. Should be done by late today, or worse case sometime tomorrow. I'll release it to patrons first obviously. But it will not be too long a wait for you guys either.
Haha, that makes two of us. As weird as this may sound. I actually play it as well :) So imagine how badly the anticipation kills me since I can't share the story with anyone until I've actually put it in the game. And people think only those who are on the waiting end suffer. Well anyways back to work for me. I'm happy to report that I've made 0 mistakes (programming wise today.) Looks like this may happen tonight. Can't wait for you guys to try it out. Ttys!
Well, I haven't even slept yet. But I'll be damned if I didn't finally fucking finish polishing it. Uploading to Patrons as we speak.
Won't be long for you guys either. I'll send the link to UncleVT when I wake up from my coma hopefully sometime soon...
Give tha man a rest! He was hard at work putting everything together the past few days - yesterday was still polishing despite 0 coding mistakes the other day. Make a list and keep it to yourself till next year.
He needs his success right now, R&R - it is still hot, don't mind the fuming . Enjoy those 100 new renders.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
has the font changed?.. I do not remember..i do know I cannot read some of it sometimes as it is washed out in the background it is on...
No, font size and or color has not changed. Just the window for the text has been shrunk down a bit. People were bitching about it being "too high"

Reactions: Canto Forte

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
thought i'd add an image to explain what i meant about the font..this is persistent through much of the hospital scene
hummm.png

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
maybe overwriting the old game was the mistake..shall uninstall the whole thing and reinstall fresh update and see if its my bad..

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
thought i'd add an image to explain what i meant about the font..this is persistent through much of the hospital scene
View attachment 204663
Yeah see that shouldn't be happening. Did you unzip this over an older build? Look this is a webp build. It's not a png build bud. People complain about games size so I switched from PNG to webp. Please delete the entire folder. Then unzip this somewhere fresh. Use the save included in the game folder itself to save yourself the ctrl pain.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Played it already buddy and loved it. @OneManVN impresses me with every new build he fires out. Look at that very last Render, pure perfection (renderwise not themewise i mean).
when we mentioned your name being used..i NEVER expected THAT..and because you and i have chatted..and i know a bit more about you..it actually was disturbing for me..HAHAAA!!!!!!! its hilarious though....gotta admit @OneManVN has hutzpah :p

Reactions: OneManVN and Moria

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Ha ha, knowing that Moria is the elvish name for the dwarvish Khazad Dum or the human "Zwergenbinge" (don't know in english as I just read the german translation of Lord of the Rings) made it more funny for me

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
that was a massive update...hilarious too..sorry sweet angelic Alison..but Red-Head sniper-hottie ..is hotter..LOL...fuck..if she becomes an available dame Alison will get hurt because i'll go after Sniper-Hottie..LOL

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let them villains come lol my body is ready
View attachment 187352
The digging Dwarf (The Dwarrow Delf, "dwarrows" being an archaic English plural of "dwarf," and "delf" an archaic alternative to "delving," from the verb "delve," to dig.) Khazad-dûm is well known by many peoples as Hadhodrond ( ), Casarrondo, or perhaps Phurunargian is your real name.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Well shit, right as my internet is working at dial up speed the last two days. Ohh well, all bandwidth goes to this! Don't care if it takes 2 days to download lol.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes