• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Press_ok

Apr 30, 2017
I discovered this game 2 days ago and really like it. I like this kind of female protagonist, cheating corruption-exhibitionism games with nice graphics. Can someone recommend me this kind of game out of Elena's life, Lilly of valley, anna exciting...?

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
Has anyone else run into the following bug?

Following the waitress job, after Ayame takes a bath in the pub and wants to give Robert a blowjob my game says "Graphics/System/trans" not found and crashes.

Jan 25, 2017
I discovered this game 2 days ago and really like it. I like this kind of female protagonist, cheating corruption-exhibitionism games with nice graphics. Can someone recommend me this kind of game out of Elena's life, Lilly of valley, anna exciting...?
Inn my wife, any of ICSTOR games since a milf is cheating on her husband to bang you, Lida's Adventure (Not a great game. Just for the scenes...), and whatever else is down F95 zone games list.

Reactions: Press_ok
Aug 5, 2016
Hello all,

Does anybone know how to advance time during weekend.
I'm stuck the day after the shower event (Melvin route). It's weekend and there is no event to advance time (like during the previous weekend). I visited the whole town, bought some shaving blades and a dildo (don't know if it's usable yet), but didn't find any clue on how to advance time.

Thank you.
Hello, got stuck there too... how to advance?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Start a new save. Maybe the agent Chloe event can advance your weekend, but I'm not sure. Right now you need to either commit to one route or play it PERFECTLY in interchanging both routes, otherwise you're gonna get stuck in a weekend.

Gwenh

Jul 30, 2017
Hello, got stuck there too... how to advance?
I had to restart the game from scratch. And during my new run, I had a the option to skip this weekend (option that didn't show up in the previous run). I've just followed the Melvin route and didn't do anything else.

Desan3

May 6, 2017
have you tried going to the restaurant close to melvin's pub?
when I go there, I stuck at a table and can't move. I passed that part by going red light districk in the upper middle side there is a alley with a minigame.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes