• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I can excuse all that, but what got me is him pounding her at the cash register and people walking up to pay not even noticing. When I got to that part, I almost stopped playing, its just too silly.
Those guys are in cahoots with Melvin, read the scene.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Those guys are in cahoots with Melvin, read the scene.
I don't know what you mean by them being in cahoots when they ask whats wrong with her and Melvin says shes new and makes up some lame excuse that she hurt her foot or something stupid like that.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So after playing this game I realized this is Ayame's Adventure just renamed and made differently. :/

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I don't know what you mean by them being in cahoots when they ask whats wrong with her and Melvin says shes new and makes up some lame excuse that she hurt her foot or something stupid like that.
Google cahoots. They know what's going on, they ask it in a mocking manner.

This one is a remade version of a RPGM game called Ayame's Adventure.
It's not a "remake" it's the exact same game, the first name was temporary.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Google cahoots. They know what's going on, they ask it in a mocking manner.

It's not a "remake" it's the exact same game, the first name was temporary.
The game HAS to have been redone the art is NOT the same and there is different events/scenes that was not in Ayame's Adventure

Also even in the Gallery there is images that legit say they were supposed to be in the first game but got scrapped or never made it.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
No, it's an upgrade. It was called Ayame's Adventure until version 0.4 or something, and then they renamed it Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris so it can fit in with their series of games. They changed some dialogue and scenes, but it's the same game.

Jan 25, 2017
No, it's an upgrade. It was called Ayame's Adventure until version 0.4 or something, and then they renamed it Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris so it can fit in with their series of games. They changed some dialogue and scenes, but it's the same game.
Yup. Ayame's Adventure until they had the idea of a world full of their own series. Then it became Fleeting Iris.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
You can defend and read into it all you want. I'm not going to argue about it.
I'm not defending anything or arguing into anything, you said something and I told you were wrong, it wasn't an argument when it's stated in the actual scene in the game, they know what's going on.

Yup. Ayame's Adventure until they had the idea of a world full of their own series. Then it became Fleeting Iris.
It was always the plan since day 1 and the very first tech demo you can find in LOK, they just had a temporary name for it and that is all there is to it, the name changed, period. There's no remake no upgrade no new game, some scenes got remade and rewritten but it's exactly the same game, play 0.4 and play 0.82 and the first 10 minutes of 0.82 are exactly the same as 0.4 minus some redrawn CG's and revamped maps.

Jan 25, 2017
I'm not defending anything or arguing into anything, you said something and I told you were wrong, it wasn't an argument when it's stated in the actual scene in the game, they know what's going on.

It was always the plan since day 1 and the very first tech demo you can find in LOK, they just had a temporary name for it and that is all there is to it, the name changed, period. There's no remake no upgrade no new game, some scenes got remade and rewritten but it's exactly the same game, play 0.4 and play 0.82 and the first 10 minutes of 0.82 are exactly the same as 0.4 minus some redrawn CG's and revamped maps.
Dayum. How long were you their patreon?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok i tryd 2 play the game but it just doesnt whant 2 run i even used as admin still didnt whant 2 run i have tryd both exe's didnt run

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
and i do have almost all full versions of RPG makers and some are RTP so that aint it when using exe i get a small window popup and it dissapears again in 2 thin air

May 23, 2017
and i do have almost all full versions of RPG makers and some are RTP so that aint it when using exe i get a small window popup and it dissapears again in 2 thin air
Your antivirus is probably blocking it. Try making an exception in your AV for the game folder

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes