May 8, 2024
Like I say- ''As many people, as many opinions''. Somebody like, somebody don't.
Yeah, you said it already, we got it.

You need to learn to take opinions on the chin, accept criticism without perceiving it as a personal attack, and separate your feelings from it.

Last edited:

FireV3

Mar 8, 2020
Like I say- ''As many people, as many opinions''. Somebody like, somebody don't.
That doesn't change the fact that that model doesn't look good enough. Sure, you like it and that's ok, but you can't tell me in good conscious that she look AS GOOD as the original one... There's definitely something wrong with that face, and it's not an engine problem because Anna Exciting Affection it's on the same engine and that one has a pretty protagonist. There's definitely a lack of trying if you ask my opinion, they definitely needed to cook that render more.

vivibibi

Sep 29, 2023
hey everyone i cant progress the story for some reason the guy at the bar keeps saying to get changed although i already am, is this a bug can anyone please help

Jun 30, 2017
Damn, after disappearing for about nearly 2 years, they still milking this game and not move on??, i remember devs promised about demo version for the next game called Bloodlust or something???

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I would be interested in a alternate story where we start from when her mother had died and she lived in japan and seeing the rough roads we could take her to without her meeting an fbi agent.

May 8, 2024
Damn, after disappearing for about nearly 2 years, they still milking this game and not move on??, i remember devs promised about demo version for the next game called Bloodlust or something???
Game has been out for almost 2 years, what are you talking about? They released a whole free shota game in multiple platforms since (you can find it in their website), did a few Ren'Py ports, are about to release a new Ren'Py port on Steam and should be close to releasing a new free DLC.

Is renpy version already available on patreon?
It won't be released on Patreon, only Steam.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2017
Game has been out for almost 2 years, what are you talking about? They released a whole free shota game in multiple platforms since (you can find it in their website), did a few Ren'Py ports, are about to release a new Ren'Py port on Steam and should be close to releasing a new free DLC.
what game??, if you talking about Fleeting Iris, it have been there for years, what i'm talking is the devs still milking this game over and not move onto the next game, i remember they promised releasing a demo for Bloodlust, their suppose second game after they done with Fleeting Iris

May 8, 2024
what game??, if you talking about Fleeting Iris, it have been there for years, what i'm talking is the devs still milking this game over and not move onto the next game, i remember they promised releasing a demo for Bloodlust, their suppose second game after they done with Fleeting Iris
No, I am referring to Fleeting Iris IF, which is a side game completely separated from Fleeting Iris and great on it's own.

This conversation is unproductive, as it is evident that your assertions lack credibility.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 84 Votes