titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Hi everyone, i search a way to open the image.rpack file but can't find something actually working. Does anyone would have a solution for me ?

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone knows what are the changes in 0.82?If it's the mechanical patch they talked about before there should be a new route right?But will any of the other routes continue?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
0.82 is the mechanical patch, yeah. I think it only starts the father-in-law route (not H-scenes though, just set-up) and allows you the free roam options which will also serve as build-up to other routes (like exhibitionism etc, and will allow you to go to the beach to tan iirc)

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
So.... is the link going to be updated?
If you become a Patreon, download the patch, and share it here, sure! Otherwise, just wait. If someone wants to share, they will, if not, they won't. The topic is here. No point in begging, might as well send a PM to Starke himself then.

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
And Starke would murder your family before sharing it so tough luck,just wait man,someone will share it sooner or later.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
ok first timer here... i dl the game and i cant run it... i have installer rtp and all

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
I should be getting my credit card one of these days so if we all pitch in i could become his patreon and share the game,but the problem is i don't know when the card will arrive.

Reactions: bleachedturtle

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I should be getting my credit card one of these days so if we all pitch in i could become his patreon and share the game,but the problem is i don't know when the card will arrive.
I got mine within 1 day, it shouldn't be long depending on how fast they work in your Country.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
How many routes with sex? Sato, Melvin and the garcias? how do i get Clarke´s route, any more route im missing?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Clarke route requires you to tell him what's wrong when you're following Melvin's route.

Robert's son route requires you to make up an excuse the first or second time Melvin asks you to service him, and then you'll have a little chat with the son.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
She can also have sex with Robert. So, the true route also has sex, although no one wants her to be loyal, lol.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Not a route, that's the Officer Chloe crossover from Key's game. You go to the red light district where the sex shop is and there's a little alleyway going north in the middle of the map, you need to be in day 12 or above, something along those lines.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes