Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
shit, i cant get sex scene where se leans over the tub , or any sex with Clarke or the son.
I only get the son mastubating, it ends not far after.
With Clarke ,he helps her but it ends after she kills Malvin so no sex
and the bathtub scene i dont know who it is that have sex with her.
If any one know how to get thoose it would be appreciated

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
can someone share a full save or something? also the code in the gallery room

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
shit, i cant get sex scene where se leans over the tub , or any sex with Clarke or the son.
I only get the son mastubating, it ends not far after.
With Clarke ,he helps her but it ends after she kills Malvin so no sex
and the bathtub scene i dont know who it is that have sex with her.
If any one know how to get thoose it would be appreciated
I have no idea what you refer to with the tub...do you have an image or something?
You can't have sex with the son yet, he only masturbates with her panties, but this route leads to the stepfather route in the next update iirc.

Clarke used to have a sex scene, but they might have taken it out because they wanted to do things differently.

is 0.82 a fix patch or wat? if so can someone leak it?
0.82 is a mechanical patch that doesn't add any H as far as I know, it's only extra stuff like free-roam during the weekends and set-up for free roam H-scenes. No, nobody can leak it, it's been out for more than a week, it's pointless to beg. Starke said he might release it for free when Patreons get 0.83 (October 15th) though.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
weird it didnt notify me that it block the game... well i shall include it in exclusion list
I get the same thing and after I disabled my antivirus it still didn't work. Did you get it working?

This in the only RPGM game I am having trouble loading.

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I get the same thing and after I disabled my antivirus it still didn't work. Did you get it working?

This in the only RPGM game I am having trouble loading.
work like a charm... what antivirus you use

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
In reference to the bathtub scene, its the 2nd Picture from the right on the first page.
Ok so when the Clarke sex scenes where in the game, what did you do to get them?
Thanks

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
is the dog dlc already in 0.81?
Lol no, that's DLC for when the game is fully done...

In reference to the bathtub scene, its the 2nd Picture from the right on the first page.
Ok so when the Clarke sex scenes where in the game, what did you do to get them?
Thanks
That's not a bathtub, that's a kitchen sink. That is the Clarke scene. I think in older versions the Clarke scene just happened as you progressed. I never spent much time on that route so I don't remember.

Reactions: goditseb

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
work like a charm... what antivirus you use
I got it working eventually by running a scan and forcing it to add the game exe to file exclusion list. AVG does some weird shit. The fact that it wasn't even alerting me to fact it was blocking the exe in the first place. But then it always tries to block the 4GB patches I have for Oblivion and Fallout NV even though I also have them in my exclusion list. I am going to drop my renewal with AVG when it comes up as it is pissing me off big time now! Why it should pick on this RPGM game AND not the others I have installed I don't know.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I got it working eventually by running a scan and forcing it to add the game exe to file exclusion list. AVG does some weird shit. The fact that it wasn't even alerting me to fact it was blocking the exe in the first place. But then it always tries to block the 4GB patches I have for Oblivion and Fallout NV even though I also have them in my exclusion list. I am going to drop my renewal with AVG when it comes up as it is pissing me off big time now! Why it should pick on this RPGM game AND not the others I have installed I don't know.
it sometimes does thing like that... i also feel weird when i cant play this game but i didnt suspect my anti virus

Webbless

May 31, 2017
Im on free roam on the second saturday, but I cant do anything for except for showering/wash up.
My morality is to low of the neighboures and i didnt tell Clarke about Melvin.
Is there a way to skip the day?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I think the second weekend is the cutoff for now. Did you mix routes? I think at this moment it's pretty much impossible to get all scenes and mix routes.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Thanks
You need to tell Clarke what happened after he asked you to progress on his route. Later on iirc you need to invite him to dinner and you'll have that scene.

can someone share a full save or something? also the code in the gallery room
The code is 84134956 and you can get all CG unlock over there.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks Zyro, after i told Clarke what happened, i never got any choice to invite him for dinner unfortunatley.
He helps with Melvin and Ansya ends up killing Melvin

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes