ken ko

May 14, 2017
I was checking out SVScomic and saw a alansya chronicles fleet iris .81.

I can't download from the site to see if it authentic because my internet speed is horrendous. Hope this help.

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
Yep can somebody put a new link? Just got home from work and missed the chance to download it :confused:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Have yet to play the new update wondering if worth trying because of how his last couple of updates lacked content even though they were months a part?
Not worth playing. I saw the Melvin event and the event with the Garcias (it is one scene, divided in three parts). The whole thing took me like 20 minutes and has 0 gameplay.

I don't think you know what a DRM is, the game has none...
The assets encryption is a type of DRM. And it was most probably causing the issue with some anti-virus software blocking the game and this "trans" bug as well. So yeah, he has a point.

Reactions: Gold613

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Melvin scene, Garcia scene and Sato scene are all pretty good, but this game's problem is that they really only advance one scene at a time. So you load your Melvin save and you go do his one scene and credits roll. And then you do your other save and credits roll. It's so abrupt, there's no flow. Once this game is completed it'll be really good but right now it just doesn't work too well.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Apologies is a stupid question as Im sure its been asked but I searched and couldnt find a fix, but I get "Script Line runtime Error Loadlibrary: wfpcrypt" on attempting to load the game.

Im able to load pretty much 99% of all other RPGM games so Im not sure whats the issue

Edit ignore this fixed now

Last edited:

AdorableBunny

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone got a save for this, I got a new computer and don't wanna have to replay this whole game for two new scenes.

Gwenh

Jul 30, 2017
Hello all,

Does anybone know how to advance time during weekend.
I'm stuck the day after the shower event (Melvin route). It's weekend and there is no event to advance time (like during the previous weekend). I visited the whole town, bought some shaving blades and a dildo (don't know if it's usable yet), but didn't find any clue on how to advance time.

Thank you.

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Hello all,

Does anybone know how to advance time during weekend.
I'm stuck the day after the shower event (Melvin route). It's weekend and there is no event to advance time (like during the previous weekend). I visited the whole town, bought some shaving blades and a dildo (don't know if it's usable yet), but didn't find any clue on how to advance time.

Thank you.
When i get to the weekend there is always an NPC who meets me near the house that starts an event that takes the entire weekend.

Where did you buy the razorblades btw?

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes