• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Can't blame you there. PayPal is trash but then again, so is Patreon.

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
It's not that we cannot afford 1 dollar to be a patron. Believe me, we can and we want to. What we cannot afford is a CREDIT CARD as the Patreon only method of payment is using paypal. And to pay with Paypal we need a functioning credit card.
Uh, no, you don't. You can link PayPal to your bank account and just add money to your PayPal wallet via a debit card. And then remove your bank account if you wanna be double safe.

Some stores also sell prepaid Paypal cards iirc, but that might've already been stopped.

Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
walkthrough updated please? Any information?
Two patches came out since the last walkthrough update. One of them was linear as fuck. For the other patch just check the last patch notes.

They said they'd update it for Christmas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satiro

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Kinda hot game. Sadly a bit linear and feel she got corrupted too fast. As well feels a bit constrained. And a bit too NTR heavy for my taste.

Really pretty FMC tho.

BUT.... what Is really getting on my nerves that I keep getting some sort of saving issue. No idea what triggers it or is random but now and then my game becomes unsavable. And overwriting saves deletes the old save entirely. Really frustrating as I can't progress or go through different routes to have master save. (for event room completion) . Kinda forces me to play through in one sitting...

So.. can anyone help me to fix that issue?

EDIT: Yeah.. I'm going to put on-hold this game until saving issue is fixed. Few scenes later it saved again. Now not again....

Reactions: jmncklsn

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
i
Kinda hot game. Sadly a bit linear and feel she got corrupted too fast. As well feels a bit constrained. And a bit too NTR heavy for my taste.

Really pretty FMC tho.

BUT.... what Is really getting on my nerves that I keep getting some sort of saving issue. No idea what triggers it or is random but now and then my game becomes unsavable. And overwriting saves deletes the old save entirely. Really frustrating as I can't progress or go through different routes to have master save. (for event room completion) . Kinda forces me to play through in one sitting...

So.. can anyone help me to fix that issue?

EDIT: Yeah.. I'm going to put on-hold this game until saving issue is fixed. Few scenes later it saved again. Now not again....

i didn't have any problems with saving at all, saved in different slots several times for the different routes.

i played on win 10

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
i

i didn't have any problems with saving at all, saved in different slots several times for the different routes.

i played on win 10
No idea, I play, 10min later, 30min, later 1 hr later whatever. I attempt to save. It does the sound but doesn't save. If overwrite save it simply deletes the save that was there. Another 10min later maybe it lets me save again, 1min later not. Very random. And very annoying.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
yeah that could be it, are you trying to save while being in a event?

although i saved sometimes before a critical decision and didn't have a problem with it. maybe download the game new something could've gone corrupted

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
In a million places in this thread! Surprisingly... you're not the first one asking in 128 pages!

Also here:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Add the two last changelogs to that and it's easy to figure out what you need to do and where you need to go.

I just find it funny that people complained the game was too "railroady" yet people are constantly asking for walkthroughs even tho the game is pretty intuitive if you're paying attention.

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
I don't understand the need of the walkthrough in a game like this, it progresses as linear as it can get, if you want to switch routes the game will tell you when you can, you just need to read not skip all the dialogue.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Some stuff is actually kinda hidden like the subway scene or the voyeur but those are explained in the walkthrough.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes